News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

The Next CA IBC?

Started by bob 210, October 23, 2008, 06:00:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bob 210

Who is interested in attending an IBC here in CA? I am looking to set one up and want to know who and where. Please post here or send me a PM.
If ye love wealth better than liberty,the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom,go home from us.We ask not your counsels or arms.Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you.May your chains set lightly upon you and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen. SA

SavageShootr

I would be interested in attending another CA. IBC.
When?
Where?
I think I can always learn more, or something I might have missed.
"Listen to everyone, read everything, and don't believe anything unless you can prove it."' B.C.
"It isn't like it is life or death...it is more important than that." MrPete

Camljr

I am up for it... Sorry I missed the last one.

Let me know when, I imagine it will be at Mt. Appleseed???

How soon? 

We'll work it out no matter.
96 SHOOTS SO FAR!

WSMR Instructor 03/10  -  SAPPER STEEL!

�The real man smiles in trouble, gathers strength from distress, and grows brave by reflection�   Thomas Paine

Proverbs 22:3  -  A prudent person foresees danger and takes precautions. The simpleton goes blindly on and suffers the consequences.

"Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even when checkered by failure... than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy, nor suffer much, because they live in a gray twilight that knows not victory or defeat".
Theodore Roosevelt

DesertDog

After I get my 210 in Piru I am very interested.  I want to don the orange hat in Ridgecrest for the April 19 shoot.
Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what's for lunch.....Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote.

Grandson of Liberty

Quote from: DesertDog on October 28, 2008, 10:05:40 AM
After I get my 210 in Piru I am very interested.  I want to don the orange hat in Ridgecrest for the April 19 shoot.

Yep, what he said.  :) (Except I'd like to be at either Piru or Corona in April)
"Who hasn't done 'Number 2' on Bob yet?"- Jr. Birdman, Piru IBC, Three-Oh-Nine