News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Idaho has a new Red Hat!

Started by Nero, August 25, 2014, 04:35:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nero

scoob led the instruction at this past weekend's shoot at Nampa, and received his red hat to general acclaim on Sunday morning!

Huzzah!   O0   ^:)^   ..:..

(We had a small but rewarding shoot, and have a good prospect of making further connections with the local home schooling community.)
"Those who profess to favor freedom, and yet depreciate agitation, are men who want crops without plowing up the ground. They want rain without thunder and lightning. They want the ocean without the awful roar of its many waters." —Frederick Douglass

George Hacker

Huzzah! ..:..

Well done, scoob. O0

Wish I could have been there.

ShadowMan
Tell your Pacific Northwest facebook friends to "like" and post in the Northwest Region Project Appleseed page.

"You can't miss fast enough..."  "Aim small, miss small."

SureShotSpartan

Bowman 7-13
Pelham 2-14
Calera 1-15
Pelham 2-19

"It does not take a majority to prevail... but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men. " -Samuel Adams

Kimber Custom

kenjo

Congratulations! Next, green hat...

..:..
"At what point then is the approach of danger to be expected? I answer, if it ever reach us, it must spring up amongst us. It cannot come from abroad. If destruction be our lot, we must ourselves be its author and finisher. As a nation of freemen, we must live through all time, or die by suicide."  Abraham Lincoln

scoob

Thanks guys!  And thanks to all of those who inspired me, mentored me, and kicked me in the butt to get me to that red bucket!
Mike 'scoob' Underwood
Boise, Idaho
--------------------------------------------------------------
Be sure and LIKE and SHARE our Facebook page: 
Northwest Region Project Appleseed
During the whole affair, the rebels attacked us in a very scattered, irregular manner, but with perseverance and resolution, nor did they ever dare to form into a regular body. Indeed they knew too well what was proper, to do so. Whoever looks upon them as an irregular mob, will find himself very much mistaken. They have men amongst them who know very well what they are about..."Gen. Hugh, Earl Percy

eert

Scoob,

Congradulations!  Sorry for the belated reply to this thread, but I actually thought I'd already responded.  Must be getting old, good thing there are some youguns' to replace us.  Keep up the good work.  I'm hoping to attend a Nampa shoot at some time when I'm down in the area working.

EERT

scoob

Thanks Pat, If you're in the area, be sure to look me up even if there isn't a shoot.
Mike 'scoob' Underwood
Boise, Idaho
Be sure and LIKE and SHARE our Facebook page: 
Northwest Region Project Appleseed
During the whole affair, the rebels attacked us in a very scattered, irregular manner, but with perseverance and resolution, nor did they ever dare to form into a regular body. Indeed they knew too well what was proper, to do so. Whoever looks upon them as an irregular mob, will find himself very much mistaken. They have men amongst them who know very well what they are about..."Gen. Hugh, Earl Percy