Author Topic: August Appleseed Pistol Clinic  (Read 336 times)

Offline hawkeye

• Instructor
August Appleseed Pistol Clinic
« on: July 14, 2014, 08:06:51 AM »
Time for another Appleseed Pistol Clinic at the Home Range! If any instructors want to participate in a Appleseed Pistol Clinic this is the a good time to check one out. You don't need to be a pistol expert to be in the class and learn the basics of pistol use. We will have several LEO's coming to this Appleseed Pistol Clinic as a refresher course. We will keep you busy enough that you want have time to think about the heat. Steve
"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a piece of crap by the clean end." Texas A&M student

Offline The Wolfhound

• Virginia State Coordinator
  • Senior Instructor-RBC/IBC
  • Virginia State Coordinator. IBC Ramseur 8-17!
Re: August Appleseed Pistol Clinic
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2014, 10:16:40 PM »
Which weekend????????????????????????

Offline hawkeye

• Instructor
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2014, 08:44:38 AM »
It's on the schedule , this Satarday the 19th.It's listed as a one day event for some reason the software will not let them put Appleseed Pistol Clinic in there.  http://appleseedinfo.org/search-states-display.php?qstate=NC&statename=North%20Carolina
"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a piece of crap by the clean end." Texas A&M student

Offline slim

• Inactive Instructor
« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2014, 12:38:18 PM »
Has any progress been made on training the trainers so we can take this nationwide? I've had quite a few folks ask me when we're having a Appleseed Pistol Clinic.

Offline Turtle

« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2014, 04:51:18 PM »
question

i am now planning a rode trip for next year.

what is the round count and what is the training program.

not in an instructor or itt  just interested in learning my craft better