News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Oregon's newest - future - riflewoman

Started by Kimber Custom, May 30, 2014, 12:59:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kimber Custom

Congratulations to Mr & Mrs AmbulanceDriver on the birth of their daughter Hadley Anne.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10202694099808422&set=a.1305452951191.2045526.1076521383&type=1&theater

Jon, you now have a whole new reason to save the country.

Pain Killer

Congratulations to Mr. And Mrs. Beautiful baby girl!
"We have staked the whole of all our political Institutions upon the capacity of mankind for Self-government, upon the capacity of each and all of us to govern ourselves, to control ourselves, to sustain ourselves according to The Ten Commandments of God." - James Madison

George Hacker

Congratulations, Ambulance Driver! Welcome to the wonderful world of parenthood. ..:..

ShadowMan
Tell your Pacific Northwest facebook friends to "like" and post in the Northwest Region Project Appleseed page.

"You can't miss fast enough..."  "Aim small, miss small."

Prescott

Congratulations!  O0

Can't wait to see her on the line with her own pink Cricket! 
"America will never be destroyed from the outside.  If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves." - Abraham Lincoln

Mutti

I see you went with the Shiny model - always a nice choice!

Congrats !~
"A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort."
Herm Albright
(1876 - 1944)

grunt soldier

custom kydex solutions.  specializing in sheaths and holsters.  let me know if I can do something for you fellow seeders :)  some pics of our work below

http://s967.photobucket.com/albums/ae158/gruntsoldier2/

"When it comes time to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with the fear of death, so when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way. Sing your death song, and die like a hero going home." - Chief Aupumut (1725), Mohican.

Charles McKinley

Enjoy your itty bitty baby!  You will blink and she will be 13!
Last evening, it occurred to me that when a defender of Liberty is called home, their load lands upon the shoulders of the defenders left behind. Just as the Founders did their duty for Liberty, every subsequent generation must continue their work lest Liberty perish. As there is no way for the remaining adults to take on the work of those that die, we must pass the ideals and duties on to the children. -PHenery

AmbulanceDriver

Thanks everyone.  Hadn't seen this one and so put a post in the NW region one as well..    Couple more pictures in that one as well...

And it won't be a Cricket, Prescott.  It'll be the Savage Rascal - better trigger and sights....   And yes, the guys at Sportsman's Warehouse were laughing at me holding this tiny little pink rifle to my shoulder to check out the sights on it... :D

There's also an AR lower in the safe with her name on it.   Literally.  :)

ThePoet

Congratulations!  Welcome to the club.  Enjoy every minute of it!