News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Rainbow, CA Feb. 22 & 23

Started by StormN, February 25, 2014, 10:51:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

StormN

We had a great weekend at L.E. Duncan's Rainbow Range, it was gratifying to have a great turnout after the last few shoots at the range that were adversely impacted by the ammo shortage. We had 16 attendees on Sat. and 13 on Sun. which made for a great ratio of instructor to attendee. All of the attendees brought a teachable attitude which made it a pleasure to instruct. As you will see in the picture is there was a lot of 1 on 1 instruction. I would like to thank all that attended and as always an outstanding group of instructors. Pictures will follow soon. Please post your pictures and comments.  All attendees expressed a desire to have another event at the range soon. Norm
A strong body makes the mind strong. As to the species of exercises, I advise the gun. While this gives moderate exercise to the body, it gives boldness, enterprise and independence to the mind. Games played with the ball, and others of that nature, are too violent for the body and stamp no character on the mind. Let your gun therefore be your constant companion of your walks.
Thomas Jefferson

frwyfghtr

Thank you Norm for your commitment to putting on such a great event! The dedication of your family and instructors to providing a fun and very educational experience was apparent. My son and I had a great time and are looking forward to attending the next event!

Justin

StormN

Here are the pictures for 2/22/2014
A strong body makes the mind strong. As to the species of exercises, I advise the gun. While this gives moderate exercise to the body, it gives boldness, enterprise and independence to the mind. Games played with the ball, and others of that nature, are too violent for the body and stamp no character on the mind. Let your gun therefore be your constant companion of your walks.
Thomas Jefferson

StormN

Here is part 2 of the photo's
Thanks to all who came out
Thomas Jefferson