News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Local reloading component update

Started by Polaris, January 28, 2014, 12:13:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Polaris

Roger's Cabelas is well stocked as of yesterday aftn with IMR 4064 (suitable for all .308 and 30-06 and heavy 5.56 loads) and SR and LR primers.  Also some RL-17, IMR 4350, a couple handgun powders and a good selection of .224 and .308 bullets.  Also good selection of 5.56, 7.62Nato and 7.62X39 ammo.  No rimfire yet though.

Gunstop on Excelsior in Minnetonka has a full line of Nosler, Lapua match bullets, some Sierra match and a couple .224 and .308 plinker grade bullets on the shelf.

Feel free to chime in with reports from other parts of the state, especially .22 LR
Owning a chainsaw doesn't make you a logger.  Put some wood on the truck and keep all your fingers and toes at the end of the day, then I'll be impressed.  Likewise with rifles.

AFTERMATH

"We intend to produce men who are able to light a fire for Liberty in men's minds, and make them the finest rifle marksmanship Instructors on the planet." - Son of Martha

"Tyrants rise and fall, but tyranny lasts forever." -Me

[What kind of megalomaniac quotes himself?]

Polaris

Assuming I attend the March AS, I should have some .22RF available at cost.  Just scored a little bit at Wal Mart in Monticello.
Owning a chainsaw doesn't make you a logger.  Put some wood on the truck and keep all your fingers and toes at the end of the day, then I'll be impressed.  Likewise with rifles.