News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Indiana Fliers

Started by DaveD, September 20, 2008, 11:54:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DaveD

Everyone,

I've picked up the responsibility for developing the fliers for Indiana events, so let me know that you need. I will get something up and posted for you to download & print.

usafe7ret
"A strong body makes the mind strong. As to the species of exercises, I advise the gun. While this gives moderate exercise to the body, it gives boldness, enterprise and independence to the mind."

Thomas Jefferson

Sheepdog

Is there a flyer for the October event? Please point me in the right direction. TNX, SD
RAMSEUR: SEVEN OH EIGHT

Spatulaman

Go to the Event schedule page- or the regional board.

DaveD

Sheepdog,

Let me know if you got the flier ok.

Mean while, everyone please check out attached flier.  This is a test for me, so please download and let me know if my system is working.  This is a flier I worked up for the Mini-Appleseeds I running.
"A strong body makes the mind strong. As to the species of exercises, I advise the gun. While this gives moderate exercise to the body, it gives boldness, enterprise and independence to the mind."

Thomas Jefferson

DaveD

If anyone desires to run a Mini Appleseed in your area I can put together a flier for you if desired.  Just feed me the info - will develop one for you to copy & print.   :)

By the way, did anyone have problems with the one I posted?

Thomas Jefferson

Spatulaman

Hey there USAF, when I opened your Cloverdale mini flyer, only page 1 had text. There was a blank page 2. Don't know if that's a glitch or just an idiosyncracy.

Spat

DaveD

Oops!  Forgot to remove page 2!

No registration page, as didn't want anyone to think they had to register to  attend the mini. But see I need to place the web address on the bottom with the schedule notice for shoot information.

Thanks

Thomas Jefferson