News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

December 14-15 Yakima, Wa

Started by Liberty Machinist, December 13, 2013, 11:14:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Liberty Machinist

I was just wondering who else is will be in Yakima this weekend for the A.S. shoot ?

-Mark
"The further a society drifts from the truth, the more it will hate those that speak it."    -George Orwell-

"A pint of sweat, saves a gallon of blood"     -George S. Patton

"If the women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy".      - Red Green

Northwest Region 2013 Schedule here:
http://appleseedinfo.org/smf/index.php?topic=34896.0

Mark B.
C# 1-509-388-629nine

Rizzin

Liberty Machinist,

5 pre-registered shooters with 1 promised walk-on and 3 confirmed instructors with 1 more possible so plenty of people to come shoot and fellowship with.

Rizzin

Earl

I personally, having finished watching Gettysburg, have decided to brave the pass and go to Moxee in the very early dark, with my new, never fired by Earl, Marlin 795 Liberty Training Rifle.  Have to be there by 8 AM, and dark comes early so a long drive and short shooting, don't slow down, make every shot safe, on target and counting.
... to catch the fire in another American for sharing the skills and our heritage to our posterity. Maybe my perfect shots will be made by those I met along the trials and trails of Appleseed. I know that America is a nation of Riflemen.