News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Libertyseed Story Teller needed for Bishop, CA

Started by Pain Killer, December 08, 2013, 01:17:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pain Killer

I need help with an Instructor for a group that wishes to have a Libertyseed in Bishop, CA which I believe is very close to the border with Nevada. If you are trained to tell the 3 strikes and can help them out, please PM me ASAP.

Thanks,

PK
"We have staked the whole of all our political Institutions upon the capacity of mankind for Self-government, upon the capacity of each and all of us to govern ourselves, to control ourselves, to sustain ourselves according to The Ten Commandments of God." - James Madison

MR B (549)

In a time of universal deceit,
telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
George Orwell

Pain Killer

"We have staked the whole of all our political Institutions upon the capacity of mankind for Self-government, upon the capacity of each and all of us to govern ourselves, to control ourselves, to sustain ourselves according to The Ten Commandments of God." - James Madison