News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

SHOOT BOSS AND INSTRUCTORS NEEDED IN SOCAL: Dulzura, CA Dec 28-29

Started by caseten, December 18, 2013, 12:24:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

caseten

:sos: Looking for a Christmas miracle.  :sos:

Need a shoot boss and help for Dulzura, CA Dec 28-29.  We really, really, really need help with this shoot as our involvement and attendance may affect the 2014 schedule for Appleseed at this range.

Currently only 1 instructor is signed up, and I really can only work Sunday.  Had to run the last 2 events solowithout a shoot boss.

We currently have 12 shooters registered and another 3 shooters tentative.  Could be more with a walk-on or two, or last minute registrations.

FYI the range has overhangs for shade and concrete pads to shoot from.  It's a great range for an Appleseed!

If you haven't been down to Dulzura in the San Diego area, now is your time to make the trip and visit this range :)

Have a mini vacation in San Diego and help out for a few hours at the range.

Thanks for reading this post.

"The Nation that makes a great distinction between its scholars and its warriors will have its thinking done by cowards and its fighting done by fools."  An excerpt from The Peloponnesian War, by Thucydides

"Necessity is the plea for ever infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves." - William Pitt, 1783

"... in other words, whether the parliament can legally take money out of our pockets, without our consent. If they can, our boasted liberty is but "Vox et praeterea nihil." A sound and nothing else." - John Dickinson [Continental Congressman from Pennsylvania, Signer of the Constitution], Letters from a Farmer in Pennsylvania to the Inhabitants of the British Colonies - Letter II

Earl

So are you too close to the border, or is it just that no one loves California? I would go if I could afford the fare, sleep on the ground, eat MREs and drink tap water, but the fare is a major problem I am in Washington and my motorcycle to California days aren't on this month's schedule. Will pray you get some better help than my almost promise.
... to catch the fire in another American for sharing the skills and our heritage to our posterity. Maybe my perfect shots will be made by those I met along the trials and trails of Appleseed. I know that America is a nation of Riflemen.

caseten

The incredible Francis Marion (the  SB from my very first Appleseed) will be taking care of this event.

Thanks FM!
"The Nation that makes a great distinction between its scholars and its warriors will have its thinking done by cowards and its fighting done by fools."  An excerpt from The Peloponnesian War, by Thucydides

"Necessity is the plea for ever infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves." - William Pitt, 1783

"... in other words, whether the parliament can legally take money out of our pockets, without our consent. If they can, our boasted liberty is but "Vox et praeterea nihil." A sound and nothing else." - John Dickinson [Continental Congressman from Pennsylvania, Signer of the Constitution], Letters from a Farmer in Pennsylvania to the Inhabitants of the British Colonies - Letter II