News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Hello from (almost) the Great White North!

Started by Spartan24, November 27, 2013, 10:28:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spartan24

My name is Stephen and I now reside in Warroad, MN. I recently moved here from Las Vegas, NV and am glad to be here. I earned my red hat with the Southern NV crew. Life takes us interesting places and I am no exception. I want to continue down the Appleseed trail, so I hope the Minnesota crew is ready to have me! I can't wait to meet and talk to you all!
"Just name a hero and I'll prove he's a bum." - Gregory "Pappy" Boyington

Mike Woodcock

Welcome to the land of 10,000 lakes and lots of Appleseeders.  You are WAY up north.  I did a Hinckley shoot this fall.  Not too bad a trip from Rochester, MN in SE portion of state.  Glad to have you aboard.  We usually have an instructor boot camp over the winter at one of the clubs in SE MN.  stay tuned.

36g

Welcome to Minnesota! You couldn't get much further "Up Nort'" ;)

I think you'll find the MN crew a very capable and fun bunch to work with and be around. You will quickly be exposed to our fine winter weather and learn the finer aspects of winter survival kits, layered clothing and the like - it's all good.

36g

FreedomV

Hurra!  We need more Northern MN instructors!  Another red hat recently moved to near Fargo- may be the closest to you?
Illegitimi non carborundum

JOEMORGAN

Welcome DebH and myself reside in Alexandria...hope to meet you on the trailll

Mike(JOEMORGAN)
"Man did not enter society to be worse off, or to have fewer rights, but rather to have those rights better secured" --Thomas Paine

"Humanity has won it's battle, Liberty has a country" --Marquis de Lafayette

"These are not men, but devils" --Colonel Francisco de Paula-Milan, Mexican Army, Camerone 30 April 1863

Mark Davis

Hey Spartan!
Hope thing go well for you in Minnesota, would be glad to see you back in Montana once in a while.

AFTERMATH

Quote from: Spartan24 on November 27, 2013, 10:28:54 PM
My name is Stephen and I now reside in Warroad, MN. I recently moved here from Las Vegas, NV and am glad to be here. I earned my red hat with the Southern NV crew. Life takes us interesting places and I am no exception. I want to continue down the Appleseed trail, so I hope the Minnesota crew is ready to have me! I can't wait to meet and talk to you all!

Lookin' forward to it!

(It's about time we reverse this instructor trade deficit we've got going!)
"We intend to produce men who are able to light a fire for Liberty in men's minds, and make them the finest rifle marksmanship Instructors on the planet." - Son of Martha

"Tyrants rise and fall, but tyranny lasts forever." -Me

[What kind of megalomaniac quotes himself?]