News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Minnesota has a new Red Hat!

Started by BuzzG, October 15, 2013, 11:01:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BuzzG

Please help me congratulate JOEMORGAN on becoming a Red Hat. Mike and his wife Deb have been some of the hardest working folks in MN.  :bow: Well done Mike! I look forward to working with you again soon.

BuzzG

Taylor

Honoring the memory of Adonijah Taylor (1730-1810) my Grandfather seven generations back, Deerfield MA Militiaman and Patriot, who answered the alarm on April 19, 1775 and along with his six sons served in the War of the Revolution.

"What good fortune for governments that the people do not think." - Adolf Hitler

"All political power comes from the barrel of a gun. The communist party must command all the guns, that way, no guns can ever be used to command the party." - Mao Tse Tung

"Those bold enough to believe that they can change the world, are usually those which do."
-Albert Einstein

"Let Freedom never perish in your hands."
-Joseph Addison

Kosciusko

Huzzah!

Well done, sir.

I look forward to sharing some trail dust with you.

Pine Island?

k

Reddot

FreedomV

Illegitimi non carborundum

DebH

Congratulations to my husband, Mike in getting his red hat this weekend.  He has worked very hard and am very proud of him.   :)

JOEMORGAN

I want to thank all the wonderful folks I've met on the trail. I've tried to be a "sponge" and "soak" up as much info/data at each shoot I've attended. From Cully lending me his .22lr at my first shoot to all the mentoring I received from SBs VMT193, Kosciusko, BuzzG, Cooper, Sven, reddot , and two young men named Alex(AFTERMATH & Alex). And all the other RHs and IITs plus countless shooters...thank you. I look forward to seeing you all again soon. O0

Kos...I working on getting off for Pine Island...I'll let you know.

Mike(JOEMORGAN)
"Man did not enter society to be worse off, or to have fewer rights, but rather to have those rights better secured" --Thomas Paine

"Humanity has won it's battle, Liberty has a country" --Marquis de Lafayette

"These are not men, but devils" --Colonel Francisco de Paula-Milan, Mexican Army, Camerone 30 April 1863

fisherdawg

If men were angels, no government would be necessary. If angels were to govern men, neither external nor internal controls on government would be necessary. (James Madison)

"Young man, what we meant in going for those Redcoats was this: we always had governed ourselves and we always meant to. They didn't mean we should."
(Captain Levi Preston, of the Danvers militia, at age 91, remembering the day)

That it is an indispensable duty which we owe to God, our country, ourselves and posterity, by all lawful ways and means in our power to maintain, defend and preserve those civil and religious rights and liberties, for which many of our fathers fought, bled and died, and to hand them down entire to future generations.  Suffolk Resolves, September 9, 1774, attributed to Dr. Joseph Warren