News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

River Falls, Wisconsin Oct.12-13,2013

Started by martin, October 14, 2013, 07:47:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

martin

13 Patriots showed up this weekend at the River Falls Sportsman Club range to work on their rifle marksmanship and to hear some American History. All worked very hard all weekend and were very safe.Whether they were first timers or returning students in search of their Rifleman patches, one and all had a great attitude. Congratulations to River Falls newest Rifleman,

Cathy      225
                                                         Darrell       227
                                                            Rick        211
                                                          David       222
                                  and to           Arriety         227      re-qualification
all of these rifleman have been to Appleseed events before and never gave up!

Thanks to Belinda and the River Falls Sportsman Club. She always makes sure that the coffee is on!

Special thanks to our instructors, RustyRed, Calamity Jenn, Buckshot, and RomeoTangoBravo.We also had a special appearance by Nate_M. Oh, and I can't forget NW Wisconsin's newest BlueHat,,,,,,POOKY! Not only did they do a great job at this event but have done a great job all season.

We should see some pictures soon,,,

Yours in Liberty!
Martin 
Martin

Now the Lord is that Spirit:and where the Spirit of the Lord is,there is liberty. 2Corinthians 3:17

Seek the Truth

"We in America do not have a government by the majority-we have a government by the majority who participate....All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent"
-Thomas Jefferson

RustyRed

^:)^WOW  what a great time again as always!!
I have to say congrats to the new Riflemen, you all worked so hard :~ :~ :~ :~
it is always my pleasure to work with wonderful Patriots!
Martin thank you for the great History strikes,I love it when we have total student participation!
thank you to Pooky for taking on the blue hat, I can't wait to work with you soon!
pic's will be coming soon! 
on our way to a club meeting to start our 2014 schedule!

colycat

WOW!

Not only do you get people to return, but they achieve expert (rifleman).  Great stuff going on "up nort"!!
"These are the times that try men's souls. The summer soldier and the sunshine patriot will, in this crisis, shrink from the service of their country; but he that stands it now, deserves the love and thanks of man and woman. Tyranny, like hell, is not easily conquered; yet we have this consolation with us, that the harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. What we obtain too cheap, we esteem too lightly: it is dearness only that gives everything its value."   T Paine

Taylor

Honoring the memory of Adonijah Taylor (1730-1810) my Grandfather seven generations back, Deerfield MA Militiaman and Patriot, who answered the alarm on April 19, 1775 and along with his six sons served in the War of the Revolution.

"What good fortune for governments that the people do not think." - Adolf Hitler

"All political power comes from the barrel of a gun. The communist party must command all the guns, that way, no guns can ever be used to command the party." - Mao Tse Tung

"Those bold enough to believe that they can change the world, are usually those which do."
-Albert Einstein

"Let Freedom never perish in your hands."
-Joseph Addison

RTB

Had a great time and can't wait for next year! Time to polish up on working the line and history during the winter :)
River Falls, WI 9/15/12 : Rifleman
River Falls, WI 4/19/13 : Rifleman
Orange Hat 9/13/13
IBC Bowler, WI 7/13/14 : Known Distance Rifleman
Red Hat 10/11/15
Shoot Boss 8/7/2016

Trig

Looks like another great shoot up north!  WAY TO GO!!  :---
1st Appleseed - Osage Beach MO, 4/17/10- special thanks to Longshot, ThorsHammer, and JungleGeorge
2nd Appleseed - Lodi WI - Rifleman/Orange Hat 4/17/11 - special thanks to Dragonfly, Mr. Natural, Lady Vetch, and Trisha
IT1 - Hubertus WI, 5/7/11
IT2 - Racine WI, 6/11/11
IT3 - Suamico WI, 6/18/11
IT4 - Racine WI 8/7/11     ***KD Rifleman*** special thanks to Colycat and JoeZ
Red Hat - Hubertus 8/13/11
Shoot Boss - Lodi WI 6/10/12  *thanks to all I have learned/stolen from on my journey* Special thanks to Dfly and Coly *
********************Better Americans today, better America tomorrow!********************

Buck Shot

This was a  fun and safe shoot. Congrats to our new riflemen :~ :~,great job ^:)^ 

Pooky

Thank you Rustyred and martin for letting me be apart of it. Can't wait to do it again next year. :)

Calamity Jenn

What a GREAT weekend! It was fun working with all of you. Congratulations to all of the new riflemen, it was so nice to be there to see you achieve your patches, I have worked with some of you in the past, I KNEW YOU COULD DO IT!!!! And also to the re-qualifying rifleman, great job. I look forward to seeing you all again next year! ^:)^

RustyRed

PIC"S!!!!!

RustyRed

martin

There is a lot of determination in those shooters!
Martin

Now the Lord is that Spirit:and where the Spirit of the Lord is,there is liberty. 2Corinthians 3:17

Seek the Truth

"We in America do not have a government by the majority-we have a government by the majority who participate....All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent"
-Thomas Jefferson

dragonfly

Well done everyone  O0 O0

Good times

D-fly Keeping the Faith
www.facebook.com/WIAppleseed

K.I.S.S.
Lead, Follow or Get out of the way - Thomas Paine
Did you talk to someone new about APPLESEED today ?
The United States Constitution.

digidavid

Thank you to Martin, RustyRed, RomeoTangoBravo, Calamity Jenn, and Pooky for all your great instruction and assistance last weekend.  Had a great time and learned a lot.  The revolutionary war history puts everything in context.  Had to run home and watch The Patriot with Mel Gibson - what a movie. 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"When the people fear the government, there is tyranny. When the government fears the people, there is liberty." -- Thomas Jefferson

"Firearms stand next in importance to the Constitution itself. They are the American people's liberty teeth and keystone under independence... From the hour the Pilgrims landed, to the present day, events, occurrences, and tendencies prove that to ensure peace, security, and happiness, the rifle and pistol are equally indispensable...The very atmosphere of firearms everywhere restrains evil interference--they deserve a place of honor with all that's good." -- George Washington.
"When the people fear the government, there is tyranny. When the government fears the people, there is liberty." -- Thomas Jefferson

"Firearms stand next in importance to the Constitution itself. They are the American people's liberty teeth and keystone under independence... From the hour the Pilgrims landed, to the present day, events, occurrences, and tendencies prove that to ensure peace, security, and happiness, the rifle and pistol are equally indispensable...The very atmosphere of firearms everywhere restrains evil interference--they deserve a place of honor with all that's good." -- George Washington.

RustyRed

more pic's       

martin

Even got RustyRed in a group picture! Huzzah!
Martin

Seek the Truth

-Thomas Jefferson

Taylor

Honoring the memory of Adonijah Taylor (1730-1810) my Grandfather seven generations back, Deerfield MA Militiaman and Patriot, who answered the alarm on April 19, 1775 and along with his six sons served in the War of the Revolution.

"What good fortune for governments that the people do not think." - Adolf Hitler

"All political power comes from the barrel of a gun. The communist party must command all the guns, that way, no guns can ever be used to command the party." - Mao Tse Tung

"Those bold enough to believe that they can change the world, are usually those which do."
-Albert Einstein

"Let Freedom never perish in your hands."
-Joseph Addison