News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Texas Instructor Boot Camp

Started by Scout, September 07, 2008, 08:50:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scout

We need to get a new group of guys into the pipeline in time for the April 19th Project in 2009. We have an upcoming Boot Camp here in November. The 2nd-9th. If you are thinking about becoming an instructor for this organization, you should make sure you are planning for this weekend and making reservations.

We have a great Texas Boot Camp Program set up here and I lok forward to getting as large and as talented a group of men as this last years group. You will be fast tracked into the program and you will be shoot bossing an April 19th 2009 event if you put your mind ot it.

Just PM me with any questions you have about becoming an instructor in Texas.
Scout
BattleRoadUSA.com

"Who wants Ice Cream?" Fred

Sixty seconds is way too long for a minute, I am cutting it down to thirty seven seconds- SoM

"You can shout it, you can preach it, but no matter how many times you repeat it, NEVER believe your own bullSh*t." (as told to me by Grin Reaper)

didactic

Hey, everybody!  Scout means it!

One of the best weeks of my life was that week at Davilla last year.  Out of that camp came yours truly, plus Groundhog, voortrekker, Tracer Fire, 3HOLEPETE, Franktown_Kid, sleepy Joe, SNAITF, alonso1, PJEVANS, Wade, and LabRat from the Appleseed immediately following.

Like the song goes, "We did it before, and we can do it again ... "

If you're serious about becoming a better rifle shot, and even thinking about becoming an RWVA instructor, it's the place to be.    (And the chow will probably be pretty good, too.)

And you don't have to be FROM Texas to train in Texas.  You can be from anywhere that has a road that goes to Texas.  The list above contains men from Oklahoma, Colorado, Indiana, and Washington.
"If not us, who?  If not now, when?"  Ronald W. Reagan