News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Amarillo shoot

Started by sleepy Joe, August 25, 2008, 05:12:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sleepy Joe

The Amirillo TX shoot turned out 4 more riflemen ..not bad considering we had 6 shooters on Saturday, and the 4 that returned on Sunday all mmade Rifleman status
By the numbers

Groundhog

The Amarillo shoot was truly awesome!  More when I can keep my eyes open longer.  100% of students made rifleman that stayed for full course.  One student got a 248 on his first ever AQT...

With a bolt gun!
Greg Miller

"You know what?...  Just shut up..."
Overheard at the Big Texan in Amarillo, became most used line at shoot...

Will

Want to thank both of you for coming and am glad to see that you made it home safely.

It was a good shoot and we are now committed to growing the program in our area. It is our hope to be self supporting in the not too distant future....We have a good facility and plenty of prospective shooters in the area- there is no reason we can't have a good local program. 

Paul and I have a pitch to make in two weeks to the other board members regarding continued Appleseeds' with Club support. We have the resources to really get behind it and make things happen.