News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Appleseed Pistol Clinic Sept. 21st @ Ramseur

Started by hawkeye, September 15, 2013, 08:58:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hawkeye

We have a Appleseed Pistol Clinic coming up the 21st of this month,Please sign up in the Tips area of the forum. I would like for some of the red hats to start teaching some of the parts of the course of fire. If you are interested please sign up for what you want to instruct by posting on this thread. I need to start to figure out what an instructor needs to know for Appleseed Pistol Clinics that is different from Appleseed such as clearing a pistol etc..., After the Class I want to have a quick meeting about this. I want the instructors to shoot an PQT too so bring 40 rounds an give it a go. A pistol that you might carry would be best. Thanks Steve
"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a piece of crap by the clean end." Texas A&M student