News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

WWII sniper shoot

Started by hawkeye, September 09, 2013, 02:44:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hawkeye

This Saturday the 14th is the first shoot for fall season the WWII sniper shoot. Any rifle is welcome but this course is designed for iron sights. If you have a rifle that was present during the war please bring it and test your skills. There will be some alternate position shooting too. See you there!
"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a piece of crap by the clean end." Texas A&M student

eaglescouter

Old Guy:  Do it long enough and you get really good at it.

Rifleman:  Sacramento:  Four Ought Nine
Full Distance:  Red Bluff:  What year was that?
Pistoleerâ„¢:  Hat Creek:  Three Twenty One

Make yourselves good scouts and good rifle shots in order to protect the women and children of your country if it should ever become necessary.
--Lord Baden-Powell
Scouting for Boys (1908)

hawkeye

This is posted on Home Range events, so Ramsuer,N.C.
"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a piece of crap by the clean end." Texas A&M student

eaglescouter

Quote from: hawkeye on September 09, 2013, 05:00:18 PM
This is posted on Home Range events, so Ramsuer,N.C.

Sorry.

I found it by reading all new posts, thus I do not focus on which section of the forum they are located within.
Old Guy:  Do it long enough and you get really good at it.

Rifleman:  Sacramento:  Four Ought Nine
Full Distance:  Red Bluff:  What year was that?
Pistoleerâ„¢:  Hat Creek:  Three Twenty One

Make yourselves good scouts and good rifle shots in order to protect the women and children of your country if it should ever become necessary.
--Lord Baden-Powell
Scouting for Boys (1908)

Redwolf

wildman

Me too, forecast high temperature 72, sweet! It's still day light savings so we will get started at 10:00.
This is my rifle. There are many like it but this one is mine.... "My Rifle" the creed of a US Marine by MG WH Rupertus,USMC

PHenry

Para ser Libre, un Hombre debe tener tres cosas. La Tierra, una Educacion, y un Fusil. Siempre, un Fusil!  Emiliano Zapata

92trk

hawkeye

It was a great day for a shoot! The shoot was won by a $99.00 1934 Mosin shooting .19 cent a round ammo! The only mod was a piece of card board from the ammo packing under the wood at the front sight.  2nd was an AR, 3rd was a Garand. Next shoot is the 26th of October , Bring a pumpkin to shoot if Tannerite some how gets in the pumpkin or some southern thunder so be it. The pumpkins growing on the range from previous blast are not ready to harvest yet. Oh and we will have the pop ups too.