News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

April 13th Morgan's Crew Shoot

Started by wildman, April 08, 2013, 09:51:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wildman

The April MC Shoot is Saturday the 13th. It is DST so the shoot starts at 10:00. If you want to shoot the AQT in the AM that will start at 09:00 sharp. We use the same rules for the AQT as the Appleseed, 25 yards, scopes or iron sights, no bi-pods, 22lr or center fire OK.

Bring your own lunch. Range fee $45.00. Three paid shoots in a year gets you a freebee.

I found some Federal 5.56 for sale 1,000 rounds for $999.00. Good grief no thanks! Lets hope this crazyness ends soon.

If anyone wants to help set the range on Friday let me know. I'll have to work so we won't do the range until mid afternoon.

Link to comments about the current ammo situation from Hornady and others. 

http://www.cnsnews.com/blog/gregory-gwyn-williams-jr/ammo-manufacturers-scramble-keep-demand-reassure-eager-customers
This is my rifle. There are many like it but this one is mine.... "My Rifle" the creed of a US Marine by MG WH Rupertus,USMC

Fox4

Looking forward to my first Morgan's Crew Shoot! I'll be there for the AQT also.

Thanks Wildman for posting the update,
-Fox4

hawkeye

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a piece of crap by the clean end." Texas A&M student

92trk

Fox4

Many Thanks for a great field shoot on Saturday.  I really appreciated all of the tips, tricks and encouragement from everyone -  you guys run a great event!  I'm looking forward to another crack at knocking down some of those pop ups.

Three cheers and a double thumbs up for the day!  O0  O0
-Fox4

Koma

To all who helped set up, take down and run these shoots I salute and Thank You.