News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

This place is so big and so many new names I can't find the core, corps...

Started by Earl, September 07, 2013, 01:54:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Earl

Just thinking that there should be more IITs and RH that want to work Poulsbo and Port Townsend, there should be more shooters that want to have another Appleseed to perfect their performance.

But there are thousands of new names, new ranks and links that are old and some that should be well worn tracks, and others grown over and mossed.

Sure would like some more help in those shoots, would like to see more advance sign ups for shoots through December -- because I am almost positive that January is going to be a complete surprise to most folks, they don't get new calendars until Christmas.
... to catch the fire in another American for sharing the skills and our heritage to our posterity. Maybe my perfect shots will be made by those I met along the trials and trails of Appleseed. I know that America is a nation of Riflemen.