News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

.22 Steel Match @DRRC Oct 12th 9a-2p (Ruger Rimfire Challenge)

Started by Kimber Custom, August 30, 2013, 01:14:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kimber Custom

Douglas Ridge Rifle Club will be putting on a .22 Fun Steel Match on Sat Oct 12th from 9a-2p.

We will be using the Ruger Rimfire Challenge rules.

Here's a flyer to help get the word out: https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B3fbTeLjnPFDdVpDMVgzd3JCd0E/edit?usp=sharing

This will be the inaugural event; if this goes well, DRRC will consider adding this as a new discipline next year and hold regular matches with the goal of hosting a sanctioned match next year.

Free hot dog lunch (donations appreciated) and, if I can drum up some prizes, maybe even a raffle - details to come.

Hope to see you out there  O0

TheSquirrelPatrol

Sounds like fun.  I was considering going to the mid-range clinic in Vale that weekend, but this is so much closer...

Kimber Custom

I'll trade ya! You run the steel match and I'll go to Vale. I kicked myself 6 ways to Sunday when I realized I double booked that weekend.  :wb: