News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Gun Shows

Started by ssgnod, August 20, 2013, 12:06:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ssgnod

There is a Gun show in York this weekend.  I know its short notice but can any of you guys out east man a table for sat. and sun.?  If so give me a call at 308-289-5091.  I can meet you in GI to give you some items to set out if needed.

Skip from High Plains Shooter Supply (The company that hosts the show) is offering us a table at all the shows his company sponsors.  I already reserved on for Ogallala in January, there is one in Crete on October 19 and 20 and again March 15 and 16, If you not gonna be at the GI Appleseed you could go do the October table in Crete.  Let me know as soon as you can.

I am trying to get the word out more, so far the show promoters have been really good to us.  The Broken Bow show this last weekend was the first that I've done and it was great, we passed out a ton of info and will hopefully get lots of shooters from it.  Thanks for all you help.

ssgnod

My goal is to get an Appleseed table to at least one gun show a month.  You can see the shows for Nebraska here: http://www.nebraskagunshows.com/index.html

Right now I have a definite able at the Ogallala Show in January and I'm waiting on info for the North Platte Show in September.  Look at the list and please let me know if you can work any of them...all you have to do is set up the table with pamphlets and fliers and then sit there ad answer a few questions all weekend.....and you get free admission to the shows, and sometimes free meals as a vendor!!!