News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

New RedHat

Started by martin, August 19, 2013, 07:34:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

martin

I hope you will join me in Congratulating both Wisconsin and Minnesota's newest RedHat ,,,,Wally! ^:)^ ^:)^He has worked hard all summer and finally made. I believe both Kurt and Hiromi will make a great team.
Martin

Now the Lord is that Spirit:and where the Spirit of the Lord is,there is liberty. 2Corinthians 3:17

Seek the Truth

"We in America do not have a government by the majority-we have a government by the majority who participate....All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent"
-Thomas Jefferson

RustyRed

Hey way to go Wally ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^
Congrats, it is so nice to work with you an Hiro
hope to see you on the trail again
Wally the new Red Hat

AFTERMATH

"We intend to produce men who are able to light a fire for Liberty in men's minds, and make them the finest rifle marksmanship Instructors on the planet." - Son of Martha

"Tyrants rise and fall, but tyranny lasts forever." -Me

[What kind of megalomaniac quotes himself?]

Wally

Thanks to All that have helped me with this, Aftermath, Brad, BuzzG, etc., etc., here in MN, and also to those in the eastern regions, Martin, Bugginout, Trisha, and many others.  Also a big thanks and appreciation to Alex and Ixoye from the southern border!

A special thanks reserved for RustyRed, not only for myself, but all the wonderful help and encouragement you have provided for my Blue-hatted sidekick. You truly are a Gem! O0 O0
"The tyranny of a prince in an oligarchy is not so dangerous to the public welfare as the apathy of a citizen in a democracy" --Montesquieu

A book written by my Sixth Great Grandfather,  "Recollections of an Old Soldier. The life of Captain David Perry, a soldier of the French and Revolutionary Wars." (1822)  http://archive.org/stream/recollectionsofo00perr#page/n1/mode/2up

Reddot

36g

Congrats Wally! A well deserved accomplishment!

36g

JOEMORGAN

"Man did not enter society to be worse off, or to have fewer rights, but rather to have those rights better secured" --Thomas Paine

"Humanity has won it's battle, Liberty has a country" --Marquis de Lafayette

"These are not men, but devils" --Colonel Francisco de Paula-Milan, Mexican Army, Camerone 30 April 1863

Kosciusko

Excellent !

I look forward to seeing you on the trail, minus these crutches.

k

FreedomV

Thank you for stepping up Wally! Congratulations!
Illegitimi non carborundum

Cory Mathis

Another one bites the dust!!!!   :--- "Orange Hat that is!"   ..:.. Great.  Thanks for all your hard work and dedication.

gmw

知らせに気付くのが遅かった。おめでとう!頑張っていたんですね。 O0

っていうか、俺、また抜かされた・・・。 :bow:

gmw

muffin308

There...!  His Majesty can now read my name without glasses.  And he can double the reward on my head!  - John Hancock
To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms, and to be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them. - Richard Henry Lee