News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Zumbro Valley Arms Collectors Gun Show August 24th/25th

Started by Wally, August 14, 2013, 06:15:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wally

Olmsted County Fairgrounds
Rochester, MN
Saturday 9:00am - 4:00pm
Sunday 9:00am - 3:00pm

Is anyone planning on an Appleseed table at this?

"The tyranny of a prince in an oligarchy is not so dangerous to the public welfare as the apathy of a citizen in a democracy" --Montesquieu

A book written by my Sixth Great Grandfather,  "Recollections of an Old Soldier. The life of Captain David Perry, a soldier of the French and Revolutionary Wars." (1822)  http://archive.org/stream/recollectionsofo00perr#page/n1/mode/2up

Kosciusko

Quote from: Wally on August 14, 2013, 06:15:54 AM
Olmsted County Fairgrounds
Rochester, MN
Saturday 9:00am - 4:00pm
Sunday 9:00am - 3:00pm

Is anyone planning on an Appleseed table at this?

already arranged. 

I will haul the promo stuff in my gimp-van.  Could use help w/ setup and tear-down.  I can work it all 3 days, some company would be nice.

k

gmw

That's one I think we're always at.  I should be able to do 2-3 hrs, probably on Saturday (need to consult with the wifey).

The listings I found all say Sat-Sun--is setup Friday?  What time is it?  (And are there dealer-only hours...?)

gmw

Wally

Work weekend for me, but I should be able to help out in the afternoons
"The tyranny of a prince in an oligarchy is not so dangerous to the public welfare as the apathy of a citizen in a democracy" --Montesquieu

A book written by my Sixth Great Grandfather,  "Recollections of an Old Soldier. The life of Captain David Perry, a soldier of the French and Revolutionary Wars." (1822)  http://archive.org/stream/recollectionsofo00perr#page/n1/mode/2up

Kosciusko

Quote from: gmw on August 15, 2013, 12:31:17 AM
That's one I think we're always at.  I should be able to do 2-3 hrs, probably on Saturday (need to consult with the wifey).

The listings I found all say Sat-Sun--is setup Friday?  What time is it?  (And are there dealer-only hours...?)

gmw

dealer-only, yes.  usually during setup, and an hour or 2 before the general public both days. 

I will call Ralph at the shop and get the details.,   post them here when I know.

I think The Madness will still be working it's evil deeds on prices, but Ya never know unless Ya go.  Treasure has been known  to find it's way into instructors' hands at these gatherings, perhaps it will be your turn this time.

k

Kosciusko

Quote from: Kosciusko on August 15, 2013, 04:51:46 PM
Quote from: gmw on August 15, 2013, 12:31:17 AM

gmw

dealer-only, yes.  usually during setup, and an hour or 2 before the general public both days. 

I will call Ralph at the shop and get the details.,   post them here when I know.

I think The Madness will still be working it's evil deeds on prices, but Ya never know unless Ya go.  Treasure has been known  to find it's way into instructors' hands at these gatherings, perhaps it will be your turn this time.

k

Friday setup:  1-8 PM      ===> best time for treasure hunting

Sat and Sun,  dealers/exhibitors only 90 minutes before the show opens to the public