News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Idaho Instructors Only board

Started by scuzzy, August 13, 2013, 01:27:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

scuzzy

We've setup a new ID instructors only area. It's a board called Behind the Tater Curtain. If you are an ID instructor and can't see it (near the top of the ID board area) let Stuart McKim know and he'll let me know whether to add you or not.

An Armed Society is a polite society. Heinlein.

George Hacker

Quote from: scuzzy on August 13, 2013, 01:27:44 PM
We've setup a new ID instructors only area. It's a board called Behind the Tater Curtain. If you are an ID instructor and can't see it (near the top of the ID board area) let Stuart McKim know and he'll let me know whether to add you or not.

How is this new board different from http://appleseedinfo.org/smf/index.php?board=398.0 ?  Although I live in SW Washington I border raid in Idaho from time to time.  Is it desirable for me to be included in this new board?

Curious,

ShadowMan
Tell your Pacific Northwest facebook friends to "like" and post in the Northwest Region Project Appleseed page.

"You can't miss fast enough..."  "Aim small, miss small."

scuzzy

Quote from: ShadowMan on August 13, 2013, 01:42:27 PM
Quote from: scuzzy on August 13, 2013, 01:27:44 PM

How is this new board different from http://appleseedinfo.org/smf/index.php?board=398.0 ?  Although I live in SW Washington I border raid in Idaho from time to time.  Is it desirable for me to be included in this new board?

Curious,

ShadowMan

It's a lot more limited in who can access it. And yes - I'd say you should be included. About to do that right now.
An Armed Society is a polite society. Heinlein.

Blue Devil PA