News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Military Gun Shoot Sunday Aug 4, @ Retreat Sportsmans Club in WI

Started by Wally, July 30, 2013, 09:59:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wally

..:..Where's that, right?   About a half hour south of La Crosse. Great bunch of people there, would like to get some of them into Appleseed. (potential future AS location here!)

Anyway, it is a "run what you brung, as long as it is military-ish, with open sights" M1? Of course! AR? You bet! AK? A-ok! SKS? Shoot like the rest!    Laid back, relaxed, fun shoot. They will also be doing a pistol shoot, for those so inclined.  Festivities are scheduled to begin at 1:00 PM, wheels will need to be rolling on the road from Rochester by 11:00 AM.  Plenty of room in the Explorer, so anyone interested in going, let me know.  :---

Heck, if we have time, and a good audience, may be able to do a LibertySeed!

Wally
5oh7-too26-2ThuReeFiYiv9
"The tyranny of a prince in an oligarchy is not so dangerous to the public welfare as the apathy of a citizen in a democracy" --Montesquieu

A book written by my Sixth Great Grandfather,  "Recollections of an Old Soldier. The life of Captain David Perry, a soldier of the French and Revolutionary Wars." (1822)  http://archive.org/stream/recollectionsofo00perr#page/n1/mode/2up

Wally

"The tyranny of a prince in an oligarchy is not so dangerous to the public welfare as the apathy of a citizen in a democracy" --Montesquieu

A book written by my Sixth Great Grandfather,  "Recollections of an Old Soldier. The life of Captain David Perry, a soldier of the French and Revolutionary Wars." (1822)  http://archive.org/stream/recollectionsofo00perr#page/n1/mode/2up