Author Topic: Are You Tired of Shoots with Empty Slots?  (Read 667 times)

Offline George Hacker

• Inactive Instructor
  • The instructor formerly known as "ShadowMan"
Are You Tired of Shoots with Empty Slots?
« on: July 13, 2013, 11:05:28 AM »
NW Region volunteers,

Are you tired of having empty spots on the firing lines at events?  Are you tired of events canceling because there aren't enough shooters to make it run?  I know I am!  There is something we can do to solve this problem - promotions.

The following event is a weekend gathering of thousands of Oathkeepers.  They invited us to have a free table to get the word out about our program because the leadership of their organization values our mission.  We have been given a workshop where we can tell the stories of Capt. Parker, Capt. Davis, Col. Barrett, and the rest of the heroes of April 19.  We need volunteers to work the booth and be willing to answer questions about who we are.  Read more about this promotional event:  http://appleseedinfo.org/smf/index.php?topic=36043.0

Currently we have 2 or 3 volunteers - we need a few more.  Please help us out, especially if you live in eastern Washington, northern Idaho, or western Montana.  This event will benefit Project Appleseed nationally, but especially in the northwest states.

ShadowMan
Tell your Pacific Northwest facebook friends to "like" and post in the Northwest Region Project Appleseed page.

"You can't miss fast enough..."  "Aim small, miss small."

Offline Ratchett

• Retired Shoot Boss
  • RAMSEUR.........8/13!!! Osage Beach ten oh nine
Re: Are You Tired of Shoots with Empty Slots?
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2013, 04:31:09 AM »
What a great opportunity!! Wish I could be there to help out...

Remember only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you: JESUS CHRIST and the AMERICAN ARMED FORCES.
One died for your soul, the other for your freedom-Unk

"The propitious smiles of Heaven can never be expected on a nation that disregards the eternal rules of order and right which Heaven itself has ordained."---Geo Washington, 1789

Those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles.---Isaiah 40:31

A wrathful man stirs up strife,
But he who is slow to anger allays contention.---Prov15:18

"Wisdom is higher than a fool can reach." --P. Wheatley

Offline Roland

• Retired Instructor
  • Fire, walk with me
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2013, 01:14:18 PM »
Couple more items:

Yes, we really, really need help for this event. However, by no means do you have to sign up for the whole weekend. If you can just take a shift for a couple hours, that's all we need! More would of course be appreciated.

Also, you don't have to be an Appleseed instructor. As long as you know about Appleseed, and can stay o message when people ask questions, that's all we need!

Lastly, you can either camp at the range, or, if weather's bad, there's floor space available!

Again, we really need some help here, and please PM me if you have any questions.
The doorway to freedom is framed by the muskets that stood between a vision of of liberty and absolute anarchy at a place called Concord Bridge--Charlton Heston, 1997

"Be a man of principle. Fight for what you believe in. Keep your word. Live with integrity. Be brave. Believe in something bigger than yourself. Serve your country. Teach. Mentor. Give something back to society. Lead from the front. Conquer your fears. Be a good friend. Be humble and be self-confident. Appreciate your friends and family. Be a leader and not a follower. Be valorous on the field of battle. And take responsibility for your actions. Never forget those that were killed. And never let rest those that killed them." -- Major Douglas Zembiec

Offline George Hacker

• Inactive Instructor
  • The instructor formerly known as "ShadowMan"
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2013, 01:22:26 PM »
Lastly, you can either camp at the range, or, if weather's bad, there's floor space available!

There is also on-site camping at the event for $10.60 per night.  I think it would be awesome to camp and mix with other attendees.
Tell your Pacific Northwest facebook friends to "like" and post in the Northwest Region Project Appleseed page.

"You can't miss fast enough..."  "Aim small, miss small."