News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Promotional opportunity in Rochester August 3rd

Started by Wally, July 10, 2013, 09:32:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wally

Coyote Creek Gun and Archery will be holding their annual "Shoot for the Cure" event in Rochester August 3rd.  This is a popular event, with many activities, raffles, contests, food, etc.  Very kid friendly with a HUGE youth turnout.  They normally have vendor tables/displays set-up inside that run the range of shooting/hunting activities or gear.  This would be a great opportunity to promote Appleseed, by setting up a table, possibly donating Appleseed Gift Certificates and/or gear for the contests.   Hiro and I are both off that weekend, would be able to help staff a table
"The tyranny of a prince in an oligarchy is not so dangerous to the public welfare as the apathy of a citizen in a democracy" --Montesquieu

A book written by my Sixth Great Grandfather,  "Recollections of an Old Soldier. The life of Captain David Perry, a soldier of the French and Revolutionary Wars." (1822)  http://archive.org/stream/recollectionsofo00perr#page/n1/mode/2up

AFTERMATH

Quote from: Wally on July 10, 2013, 09:32:09 PM
Coyote Creek Gun and Archery will be holding their annual "Shoot for the Cure" event in Rochester August 3rd.  This is a popular event, with many activities, raffles, contests, food, etc.  Very kid friendly with a HUGE youth turnout.  They normally have vendor tables/displays set-up inside that run the range of shooting/hunting activities or gear.  This would be a great opportunity to promote Appleseed, by setting up a table, possibly donating Appleseed Gift Certificates and/or gear for the contests.   Hiro and I are both off that weekend, would be able to help staff a table

Send a PM to Kosciusko(SC) and Smith - MN 148(Promo Coordinator) and see about getting this all set up.
"We intend to produce men who are able to light a fire for Liberty in men's minds, and make them the finest rifle marksmanship Instructors on the planet." - Son of Martha

"Tyrants rise and fall, but tyranny lasts forever." -Me

[What kind of megalomaniac quotes himself?]

Wally

Quote from: AFTERMATH on July 11, 2013, 09:01:04 PM
Quote from: Wally on July 10, 2013, 09:32:09 PM

Send a PM to Kosciusko(SC) and Smith - MN 148(Promo Coordinator) and see about getting this all set up.

PM's sent
"The tyranny of a prince in an oligarchy is not so dangerous to the public welfare as the apathy of a citizen in a democracy" --Montesquieu

A book written by my Sixth Great Grandfather,  "Recollections of an Old Soldier. The life of Captain David Perry, a soldier of the French and Revolutionary Wars." (1822)  http://archive.org/stream/recollectionsofo00perr#page/n1/mode/2up

Wally

OK, we have permission to setup a table at this event, I'm gonna need some help with it! Do a good job of PR here, and we WILL fill the lines at Winona and Rochester! :---

AFTERMATH

"We intend to produce men who are able to light a fire for Liberty in men's minds, and make them the finest rifle marksmanship Instructors on the planet." - Son of Martha

36g

It looks like I'll have Saturday open. Could wear Colonial garb and bring flintlock if so desired.

36g

Wally

Quote from: 36g on July 19, 2013, 12:10:34 AM
It looks like I'll have Saturday open. Could wear Colonial garb and bring flintlock if so desired.

36g

That would be great!

Wally

OK, how about a Roll Call for those who can make it, and what times? Opens at 8:00 AM, so we should be able to get in and setup quickly, able to setup the previous evening before 6:00 PM, but all I have is an empty 6 ft table and a few tri-folds!  Kevin is coming in the AM, Buzz may also be able to come. ColonialIron, 36G, gmw?  I have the whole day open, Hiro should be able to make it by 1:00 PM.

36g

I can be there a bit before 8:00 and stay all day.

36g

BuzzG

I'll be there around 7 on Saturday. I'll bring banners and tables and other promo stuff.

Wally

Well look who made Coyote Creek's facebook page!

AFTERMATH

AFTERMATH

36g

Quote from: Wally on August 04, 2013, 12:52:27 AM
Well look who made Coyote Creek's facebook page!

Just another pretty face in the crowd... ::)