News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

West Baden IN July 6-7 2013 AAR

Started by Slow2Speak, July 09, 2013, 12:30:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Slow2Speak

Place holder.

But go ahead and postem if ya gottem.

:pics: Syd hu hum   :pop: 

Orangedotfever

Pretty good mix of new and experienced Appleseed shooters. I had a good and more relaxed time at this shoot. Hopefully someone will have pics up soon. Weather was ominous for a while on Saturday but the couple of rain showers we had really just kept the heat down and didn't bothered us much.

This was my first time at this range and I'm glad POC (sorry I kept calling you Phillip, LOL) has it up and running again. It's secluded back in the woods and just has a country atmosphere. Can't wait to do more events here.

John was great to work with and was shooting well until he started having ejection and light hit problems with his Marlin 60 and just couldn't get consistent strings off.  Not sure how he did on Sunday because I couldn't make it back (sorry guys). I expect John to get his patch soon. Keep up the good work.

"Need", has nothing to do with it!

"Courage is being scared to death... and saddling up anyway." John Wayne

"I'd like to know why well-educated idiots keep apologizing for lazy and complaining people who think the world owes them a living."  John Wayne

Democracy is two wolves and a lamb deciding what to have for dinner.
Liberty is a well armed lamb.

JSW

POC's range!!!   Thanks to all who came.   My hope is that you will persist,  in honor of those who fought for our freedom,  and achieve your goals.  Then set higher ones!  Persist!    Bring someone with you next time.
  Don't be bashful get on here and post what you thought of the weekend in West Baden.
                                                                                                 Thanks again,
                                                                                                 Jeff-----JSW