News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

GunNews Newspaper July 2013 Appleseed Article

Started by olefido, June 29, 2013, 04:12:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

olefido

The July 2013 issue of GunNews Newspaper has a front page story on the Guns Save Life's Sixth Annual Appleseed in Bloomington, IL. There are several good pictues, but the only ones I could identify are Mutti and Riflesnreins. Here's a link to the online version:

http://www.gunssavelife.com/GunNews_Jul2013web.pdf
"That rifle on the wall of the labourer's cottage or working class flat is the symbol of democracy. It is our job to see that it stays there." -George Orwell

PHenry

O0

I am currently (as in right now) sending press releases to every media outlet in all of NC. Tedious and likely will produce little return, but some will publish it - have seen it many times. We have a delightful young woman here in FL who does it for a living and she taught me how. Happy to share methodology with anyone who can stand to sit at PC for hours. 

Program has always suffered most from lack of promo - this is free and does have an effect. We do same for all events in FL and many publications now print our release regularly. See, I have learnt that they WANT these notices for their calenders in order to attract more readers. Win / win.

Great articles - nicely done,
PH
Para ser Libre, un Hombre debe tener tres cosas. La Tierra, una Educacion, y un Fusil. Siempre, un Fusil!  Emiliano Zapata