News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

DASHBOARD: NW Patriots and Self Reliance Rally Promo, July 26-28, 2013

Started by George Hacker, June 07, 2013, 05:02:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

George Hacker

Status and Task List for:
Oath Keepers NW Patriots and Self Reliance Rally Promo, July 26-28, 2013
Last Updated: July 18, 2013

Event Information

Date:July 26-28, 2013
Promo Boss:Roland
Promo Team:Rizzin, Roland, ShadowMan, ...

Tasks / Action Items
These items below require action. Please respond in this thread to volunteer and complete a task or fill a role.
Items with names and dates in parens have been assigned and are in progress. Items with a strike are complete.

Logistics, Administrative and Staffing

• Venue contacted, booth space approved
  • Promo Boss needed
  • Management of booth materials and supplies
  • Booth load-in and set up staffed and scheduled (10:00am-11:00am Friday)
  • Booth staffing for Friday
  • Booth staffing for Saturday
  • Booth staffing for Sunday
  • Booth tear-down and load out staffed and scheduled(3:00pm-4:00pm Sunday)

Booth Staff Schedule

________FRIDAY_________
_______SATURDAY_______
________SUNDAY________
8:30am-1:00pmTBDTBDTBD
1:00pm-5:30pmTBDTBDTBD

Event website: http://oathkeepers.org/oath/2013/05/22/annual-north-west-patriots-and-preparedness-rally/
Tell your Pacific Northwest facebook friends to "like" and post in the Northwest Region Project Appleseed page.

"You can't miss fast enough..."  "Aim small, miss small."

George Hacker

We have a free table that can potentially reach 2000-5000 attendees.  On-site camping will be available for $10 / night.

Can anyone help from northern Idaho, eastern Washington, and western Montana?  I need to let the organizers know if we will be at this event.

ShadowMan
Tell your Pacific Northwest facebook friends to "like" and post in the Northwest Region Project Appleseed page.

Rizzin

I was looking at going to this event under my own hat, but could spend some time manning booth or tear-down (not sure if I can get time off for set up so leaving that alone for now)

Lots of details to be worked out as to my level of involvment

George Hacker

Thanks, Rizzin.  I put you on the promo team for the event and we can work out the schedule as more people sign up.

ShadowMan

Roland

UPDATE.

I spoke with John Mackey, who's coordinating this event.

We have keynote speaker on Friday night (opening, nonetheless!) and two hour long workshops, one on Saturday and one on Sunday.

I don't want to go into many more details on an open forum, but this is gonna be big, guys, and me and Rizzzin might be over our heads with only two of us speaking and running a booth for potentially THOUSANDS of attendees.

Uh, since I'm the local guy, and the one who apparently set this up, I guess that makes me "promo boss"?

Anyways, if you would like to help, PLEASE HELP, actually, and PM me!

Roland, out.

The doorway to freedom is framed by the muskets that stood between a vision of of liberty and absolute anarchy at a place called Concord Bridge--Charlton Heston, 1997

"Be a man of principle. Fight for what you believe in. Keep your word. Live with integrity. Be brave. Believe in something bigger than yourself. Serve your country. Teach. Mentor. Give something back to society. Lead from the front. Conquer your fears. Be a good friend. Be humble and be self-confident. Appreciate your friends and family. Be a leader and not a follower. Be valorous on the field of battle. And take responsibility for your actions. Never forget those that were killed. And never let rest those that killed them." -- Major Douglas Zembiec

George Hacker

I'm in.  I need to see if I can get Friday off, then I'll join you then.  If not, then I will help Saturday and Sunday.

Anyone from the Portland Metro area want to ride with me and help with this event?  I'll be tent camping.

Also - we need to bring our own display table.  Who can bring a 6' folding table?

ShadowMan

Roland

I have a table, and a canopy. We're good to go on that front.

So glad you're coming!!
The doorway to freedom is framed by the muskets that stood between a vision of of liberty and absolute anarchy at a place called Concord Bridge--Charlton Heston, 1997

"Be a man of principle. Fight for what you believe in. Keep your word. Live with integrity. Be brave. Believe in something bigger than yourself. Serve your country. Teach. Mentor. Give something back to society. Lead from the front. Conquer your fears. Be a good friend. Be humble and be self-confident. Appreciate your friends and family. Be a leader and not a follower. Be valorous on the field of battle. And take responsibility for your actions. Never forget those that were killed. And never let rest those that killed them." -- Major Douglas Zembiec

Niskibum

I'm glad you are going to make it ShadowMan, and it's not just because I was in danger of having to speak in public before I even got my new orange hat broke in. Depending on the site situation I might be camping too.

Roland

The camping situation is still fuzzy to me. From what I understand, you have to pay 10.60 a night for the park camping pass, even if you are an exhibitor.

If you want more specifics, I might suggest talking to John Mackey, who's kind of our contact. PM me for his phone number!

Roland

George Hacker

Camping is $10.60 a night - everyone has to pay.  I was told to pay at the ranger station when you come into the park.

ShadowMan

Niskibum

I believe there is a park fee each day for every vehicle as well. If you go to the DMV ahead of time you can pay a once a year fee and save some money.