News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

NORCAL HAS TWO NEW RED HATS!!!!!

Started by NorCal22Gal, May 22, 2013, 01:52:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NorCal22Gal

I had the very great honor of promoting not one but two awesome and very deserving LADIES to Red Hat. 

Danielle (Dani'O) and Missy both proved to me and all that they know very well what they are about.  Sacramento is lucky to have you two Ladies on staff! 

^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ ..:.. ..:.. ..:..

Reddot

Mutti

"A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort."
Herm Albright
(1876 - 1944)

Psych Doc

gonejohnny

Camljr

Almost like seeing your grandchildren graduate from college!!!!!

Lori knows what I mean by that statement.... I think.... #)
96 SHOOTS SO FAR!

WSMR Instructor 03/10  -  SAPPER STEEL!

�The real man smiles in trouble, gathers strength from distress, and grows brave by reflection�   Thomas Paine

Proverbs 22:3  -  A prudent person foresees danger and takes precautions. The simpleton goes blindly on and suffers the consequences.

"Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even when checkered by failure... than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy, nor suffer much, because they live in a gray twilight that knows not victory or defeat".
Theodore Roosevelt

Kelso

"It does not take a majority to prevail ... but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men."
― Samuel Adams

"No people will tamely surrender their Liberties, nor can any be easily subdued, when knowledge is diffused and virtue is preserved. On the Contrary, when People are universally ignorant, and debauched in their Manners, they will sink under their own weight without the Aid of foreign Invaders."
― Samuel Adams

George Hacker

Congratulations, Dani'O and Missy! O0

ShadowMan
Tell your Pacific Northwest facebook friends to "like" and post in the Northwest Region Project Appleseed page.

"You can't miss fast enough..."  "Aim small, miss small."