News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Florida has a new Shoot Boss!!

Started by 9mm4545, April 22, 2013, 05:23:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

9mm4545

Be it known that FLawyer has completed his shoot boss in training regimen and did an excellent job of it. Therefore, I have recommended that FLawyer become our newest Florida shoot boss. Now if I could only find him one of the classic green hats....
The American Constitution is remarkable for its simplicity; but can only suffice a people habitually correct in their actions, and would be utterly inadequate to the wants of a different nation.  Change the domestic habits of the Americans, their religious devotion, and their high respect for morality, and it will not be necessary to change a single letter in the Constitution in order to vary the whole form of their government. - Francis Grund 1837

Sly223

Great job Glen,
congrats!
But its a Black Bill for you! ..:..
"Smoakin'2" IBC11/12
"Plattka 3-12"(IBC)FL
What have you done for this program lately?
IBC-Tampa 8,'10
RBC-"Myakka12'10"RCR
C-1, Do-1, Teach many!
"Run all you want, you'll just die tired"!
There is U.S. & there is Dems!

TomM1Thumb

Glenn,

HUZZAH!!!!!! You earned Your New Hat!! HUZZAH!  Huzzah!  HUZZAH!!!!!

I hear that You will be the Shoot Boss for the Bunnell Shoot in May,

TWO Thumbs UP!!

Tom
" The Constitution shall never be construed to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms. €�  - Alexander Hamilton
"The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government."    -- Thomas Jefferson

" The Beauty of The Second Amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it"
Thomas Jefferson

Arms discourage and keep the invader and plunderer in awe, and preserve order in the world as well as property... Horrid mischief would ensue were the law-abiding deprived of the use of them.

Thomas Paine

theri

Glenn

Congratulations on the promotion.  I guess that you need to get a bigger vehicle now to haul all the "shoot boss stuff". 

Terry
Whiskey Tango 9

9mm4545

Quote from: theri on April 22, 2013, 09:51:56 PM
Glenn

Congratulations on the promotion.  I guess that you need to get a bigger vehicle now to haul all the "shoot boss stuff". 

Terry

A shoot boss must learn to designate tasks--or so I have been told. If you don't have a truck, find someone who does. :-)
The American Constitution is remarkable for its simplicity; but can only suffice a people habitually correct in their actions, and would be utterly inadequate to the wants of a different nation.  Change the domestic habits of the Americans, their religious devotion, and their high respect for morality, and it will not be necessary to change a single letter in the Constitution in order to vary the whole form of their government. - Francis Grund 1837

Prof. C.J.

Huzzah, FLawyer!  See you in Bunnell next month!
"I believe that it is better to tell the truth than to lie. I believe
that it is better to be free than to be a slave. And I believe that
it is better to know than to be ignorant." – H.L. Mencken

Tomblin

Three new shoot bosses in less than a month, huzzah!

Congrats FLawyer, Bill O Rites, & Engineer shooting!

Mr Pete

"You will recognize your own path when you come upon it, because you will suddenly have all the energy and imagination you will ever need." – Jerry Gillies

panhead

Congratulations and good luck Glenn!
But, the price they paid to win us our liberty? Few of us can comprehend it. Even fewer of us would want - or even be willing - to pay it. But all of us should know - at least - about it.

Never forget. Just to remember, is to honor.  -Fred

ItsanSKS

Oh great, now we've got a LAWYER in the SB ranks?!  Standards must've really let up since I left Florida; seems they'll let anyone wear that green hat!   >:D

In all seriousness, great job Glenn! 
"Those who would trade an ounce of liberty for an ounce of safety deserve neither."

"To save us both time in the future... how about you give me the combo to your safe and I'll give you the pin number to my bank account..."

Engineer shooting

If I knew the world would perish tomorrow, I would still plant my apple tree.        Martin Luther

TomM1Thumb

Oh great, now we've got a LAWYER in the SB ranks?!  Standards must've really let up since I left Florida; seems they'll let anyone wear that green hat!   >:D

In all seriousness, great job Glenn!  ItsanSKS LOLROF!

Eric You crack Me UP! We all Miss You Man! take Care!

Tom
" The Constitution shall never be construed to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms. €�  - Alexander Hamilton
"The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government."    -- Thomas Jefferson

" The Beauty of The Second Amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it"
Thomas Jefferson

Arms discourage and keep the invader and plunderer in awe, and preserve order in the world as well as property... Horrid mischief would ensue were the law-abiding deprived of the use of them.

Thomas Paine

George Hacker

Congratulations, FLawyer.  Well done! O0

ShadowMan
Tell your Pacific Northwest facebook friends to "like" and post in the Northwest Region Project Appleseed page.

"You can't miss fast enough..."  "Aim small, miss small."

Reddot

Sly223

Don't get too comfy!
Panhead and Alkeford are both SBIT-2!
Fl is soon to be loaded! ..:..
"Smoakin'2" IBC11/12
"Plattka 3-12"(IBC)FL
What have you done for this program lately?
IBC-Tampa 8,'10
RBC-"Myakka12'10"RCR
C-1, Do-1, Teach many!
"Run all you want, you'll just die tired"!
There is U.S. & there is Dems!

ThaiFighter

COngrats Sir!

Now that they've doubled your pay, what will you do with all the spare cash?  O0
"Reasonable people adapt themselves to the world. Unreasonable people attempt to adapt the world to themselves. All progress, therefore, depends on unreasonable people."

-GBS

Proud to be funding TG and BF's retirement account... ;)