News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Washington Has a New Red Hat

Started by George Hacker, April 22, 2013, 05:01:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

George Hacker

To one and all:

Washington as a new red hat - paulw!  Please join me in welcoming him as a full redhat Instructor!

Paul, it has been a treat watching you develop as an instructor.  You have a teachable attitude and you go out of your way to help others. Also, thank you for the promotional work you have done.  It is a pleasure working the line with you and I am glad I was able to see you earn your red hat.  It is well deserved.

^:)^ Huzzah! ^:)^ Huzzah! ^:)^ Huzzah!

ShadowMan
Tell your Pacific Northwest facebook friends to "like" and post in the Northwest Region Project Appleseed page.

"You can't miss fast enough..."  "Aim small, miss small."

TruTenacity

"We are fighting for our country, for posterity perhaps.  On the success of this campaign the happiness or misery of millions may depend."  Henry Knox

"Let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap if we faint not."  Galatians 6:9

RL

...and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America.

Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people.
John Adams, from the Boston Gazette, February 6, 1775

We live, my dear soul, in an age of trial. What will be the consequence, I know not.
John Adams in a letter to Abigail, 1774.

Gunman Doc

Way to go, Paul!  I can't wait for our paths to cross again.  I miss all of you guys in my extended Appleseed family up in Washington.
"It does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds. "
--Samuel Adams

"Ten people who speak make more noise than ten thousand who are silent."
― Napoleon Bonaparte

hawkhavn

Criticism is the only known antidote to error.  David Brin

What a nation has done, a nation can aspire to.
Dr. Jerry Pournelle

Throughout history, poverty is the normal condition of man. Advances which permit this norm to be exceeded — here and there, now and then — are the work of an extremely small minority, frequently despised, often condemned, and almost always opposed by all right-thinking people. Whenever this tiny minority is kept from creating, or (as sometimes happens) is driven out of a society, the people then slip back into abject poverty.

This is known as "bad luck."
---Robert Anson Heinlein

"Great things have been effected by a few men well conducted." - George Rogers Clark

"Appleseed is a safe place to learn because they care. They have the confidence and serenity of spring gardeners." 1IV on AR15.com

Reddot

kenjo

Congrats! I'm looking forward to working with you again one of these days.

^:)^
"At what point then is the approach of danger to be expected? I answer, if it ever reach us, it must spring up amongst us. It cannot come from abroad. If destruction be our lot, we must ourselves be its author and finisher. As a nation of freemen, we must live through all time, or die by suicide."  Abraham Lincoln

Rizzin

Kimber Custom

paulw

Thanks everyone.
I appreciate all the help you've given me along the trail and I'm honored to be in your company.

paulw