News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Hubertus, WI April 20th-21st, 2013 Patriots weekend

Started by BrettA, April 22, 2013, 08:45:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BrettA

We had a full line in Hubertus, WI for the Patriot Weekend shoot.  All the shooters came with a great attitude and with well prepared rifles.  We all shared in the Heritage and became better marksman this weekend.  We got 2 new rifleman and an orange hat!  Photos to come!  ..:..

Trig

2 more rifleman in WI   ^:)^

Great job, and thanks for running another great shoot!!

:---
1st Appleseed - Osage Beach MO, 4/17/10- special thanks to Longshot, ThorsHammer, and JungleGeorge
2nd Appleseed - Lodi WI - Rifleman/Orange Hat 4/17/11 - special thanks to Dragonfly, Mr. Natural, Lady Vetch, and Trisha
IT1 - Hubertus WI, 5/7/11
IT2 - Racine WI, 6/11/11
IT3 - Suamico WI, 6/18/11
IT4 - Racine WI 8/7/11     ***KD Rifleman*** special thanks to Colycat and JoeZ
Red Hat - Hubertus 8/13/11
Shoot Boss - Lodi WI 6/10/12  *thanks to all I have learned/stolen from on my journey* Special thanks to Dfly and Coly *
********************Better Americans today, better America tomorrow!********************

Zafo

Great Weekend
"The price of anything is the amount of life you exchange for it."   Henry David Thoreau

Zafo

Fun Weekend
"The price of anything is the amount of life you exchange for it."   Henry David Thoreau

Zafo

Congrats!

RustyRed

jrturbo

Did we get lucky or what? The weather was cooperative and Students were in the frame of mind to take advantage of everything the weekend had to offer. I am not sure what was the best part. All the Students made such great progress, the History was great and the Instructors were fantastic to work with. Congrats to Riflemen Nick and Tim!  And thanks to Tim for steping up to take the Orange Hat!  Everything ran so smoothly with help from our Blue Hat, Zafo! Thanks so much Lauren!

Hope to see everyone on the trail!
Tribuo mihi licentia vel tribuo mihi nex.
If Appleseed is not about making a difference in this country, starting at the local level, then we are nothing more than a distraction that will lead to the loss of our inheritance.

Gunner

Sounds like a great event was had in Hubertus......shooters with center fire rifles........nice ! Great pics.....some mixture of adults and kids on the line too. Congrats on having a great event.
Gunner
Love to Shoot
Rain, Shine, or Snow......On the Line!

Reckless Rick

Another great shoot :sb:

What a great bunch of shooters that embraced the program  O0 O0 O0
Look,Listen and support...not always the easiest

Cord

It's thanks to the Orange, Blue and Red's that got me from a 178 to a 190, 213, 221 and then 233 (with a missing hole due to a malfunction)!   ^:)^ I really wanted to change to better ammo to tighten the groups up, but things were working and I was afraid to mess with the formula.  We all tried to hard to get the Mrs to patch, but it just wasn't destined to happen.  She was at the optometrist the next day and it was determined that she was trying to look through the bifocal transition which is why things were all blurry.  Some single focal glasses are now on order and she'll be practicing before long!  :---

dragonfly

Well done everyone, thanks for sharing your weekend with Appleseed  :~
D-fly
www.facebook.com/WIAppleseed

K.I.S.S.
Lead, Follow or Get out of the way - Thomas Paine
Did you talk to someone new about APPLESEED today ?
The United States Constitution.

Trig

Quote from: Cord on April 23, 2013, 11:19:35 PM
It's thanks to the Orange, Blue and Red's that got me from a 178 to a 190, 213, 221 and then 233 (with a missing hole due to a malfunction)!   ^:)^ I really wanted to change to better ammo to tighten the groups up, but things were working and I was afraid to mess with the formula.  We all tried to hard to get the Mrs to patch, but it just wasn't destined to happen.  She was at the optometrist the next day and it was determined that she was trying to look through the bifocal transition which is why things were all blurry.  Some single focal glasses are now on order and she'll be practicing before long!  :---

Hope to see you and your wife (new glasses included) on the line soon!  plenty of shoots coming up, and make sure to bring a friend!
1st Appleseed - Osage Beach MO, 4/17/10- special thanks to Longshot, ThorsHammer, and JungleGeorge
2nd Appleseed - Lodi WI - Rifleman/Orange Hat 4/17/11 - special thanks to Dragonfly, Mr. Natural, Lady Vetch, and Trisha
IT1 - Hubertus WI, 5/7/11
IT2 - Racine WI, 6/11/11
IT3 - Suamico WI, 6/18/11
IT4 - Racine WI 8/7/11     ***KD Rifleman*** special thanks to Colycat and JoeZ
Red Hat - Hubertus 8/13/11
Shoot Boss - Lodi WI 6/10/12  *thanks to all I have learned/stolen from on my journey* Special thanks to Dfly and Coly *
********************Better Americans today, better America tomorrow!********************