News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

All Previous Appleseed shooters in Wyoming:

Started by risky buisness, August 13, 2008, 09:40:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

risky buisness

Hi Ya Folks, remember what a great time you had at that last Appleseed you attended? Well here's a new way to still enjoy that good Appleseed feeling, head on over to Douglas, (yep it's that free one were having Sept 6-7th) and hunt me up, once you have found me, tell me to give you one of those cool orange "Instructor In Training" hats and start down the road to doing your part to save your libertys and give your Country a hand in this struggle to defend freedom. Well actually, you might send me a PM to see if I have your size first, you never know, I may need to order some more. Who's up for the challenge?
Risky Buisness, Rifleman and worlds fastest single shot M1 Garand operator

colonial shooter

Man with an offer like that, maybe I need to order a couple dozen hats so that Risky has them to hand out. Would be real nice to have enough instructors to be completely self sufficient next year. Come one come all.
"When the government fears the people there is liberty; when the people fear the government there is tyranny." --Thomas Jefferson

Only the dead have seen the end of war
Plato

"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it." - George Santayana

Beulahtrash

I'll be there. Been practicing and I hope to shoot rifleman so I can go towards IIT
Just doing what I can with what I got. - Burt Gummer

I am COMPLETELY out of ammo. That's never happened to me before. - Burt Gummer

biathlon