News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Is it live or memorex?

Started by colonial shooter, July 17, 2008, 12:00:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

colonial shooter

There is a rumor floating through Wyoming that Fred may make an appearance at the Free shoot in Douglas. If there is enough noise about him being here, the rumor may indeed turn to fact. Lets see how loud we can get, to see if the plane will land in the Cowboy State and drop Fred off for the shoot. What do you say?
"When the government fears the people there is liberty; when the people fear the government there is tyranny." --Thomas Jefferson

Only the dead have seen the end of war
Plato

"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it." - George Santayana

Spatulaman

I heard that he was going to parachute in, using GI web slings for his parachute harness, clutching copies of "the Guide" in each hand, and chanting the Six Steps at the top of his lungs....

Beulahtrash

I hope he is there because it is he who got me interested in serious shooting and introduced me to BTP's books. Since then I have met lots of friends and like minded people. If it wasn't for his articles I would probably still be a mind numbed zombie just coasting through life trusting what the media says and not knowing about my rights and what is necessary to uphold them.
Just doing what I can with what I got. - Burt Gummer

I am COMPLETELY out of ammo. That's never happened to me before. - Burt Gummer

biathlon

Hes been here before and enjoyed Wyoming hospitality. I'd love to hand him his hat on the KD range. :o :o