News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Minnesota Fliers and Promo Material - 2013

Started by AFTERMATH, April 08, 2013, 12:57:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AFTERMATH

Just print and post!

Minnesota schedule short link:  bit.ly/16GZSWL

MN schedule QR code attached - Could someone please verify this for me?

[Edit:  August 21, 2013 - Mora, MN flyer added]
"We intend to produce men who are able to light a fire for Liberty in men's minds, and make them the finest rifle marksmanship Instructors on the planet." - Son of Martha

"Tyrants rise and fall, but tyranny lasts forever." -Me

[What kind of megalomaniac quotes himself?]

Wally

"The tyranny of a prince in an oligarchy is not so dangerous to the public welfare as the apathy of a citizen in a democracy" --Montesquieu

A book written by my Sixth Great Grandfather,  "Recollections of an Old Soldier. The life of Captain David Perry, a soldier of the French and Revolutionary Wars." (1822)  http://archive.org/stream/recollectionsofo00perr#page/n1/mode/2up

AFTERMATH

"We intend to produce men who are able to light a fire for Liberty in men's minds, and make them the finest rifle marksmanship Instructors on the planet." - Son of Martha

AFTERMATH

Bump for Morris - Please verify QR

Thanks!

P.S.  Looks kinda cluttered in the attachments I might clean that up in the near future, but it shouldn't matter 'cause you've already downloaded and distributed 14,000 flyers right?   I thought so, MN!  O0

AFTERMATH

Mora added w/state schedule url code thingy..