News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Dulzura, CA March 30-31, 2013... HELP NEEDED!!!

Started by Camljr, March 15, 2013, 02:44:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Camljr

Patriots! frinds of the Constitutution!

Hear Ye, Hear Ye.....

The shoot at Dulzura, CA March 30-31, 2013, HAS 17 PRE-REG'S WITH NO SHOOT BOSS AND NO STAFF SIGNED UP!?!?

Those that can, check your schedules, search your souls, and let us, for the goodness of the cause, sign up and staff this shoot.... :sos:

Please respond if you can help out....

Thanks in advance!        :sb:
96 SHOOTS SO FAR!

WSMR Instructor 03/10  -  SAPPER STEEL!

�The real man smiles in trouble, gathers strength from distress, and grows brave by reflection�   Thomas Paine

Proverbs 22:3  -  A prudent person foresees danger and takes precautions. The simpleton goes blindly on and suffers the consequences.

"Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even when checkered by failure... than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy, nor suffer much, because they live in a gray twilight that knows not victory or defeat".
Theodore Roosevelt

bob 210

It looks like Fred is coming out to run the Dulzura Appleseed. We need IIT's to help. Who can make it?
If ye love wealth better than liberty,the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom,go home from us.We ask not your counsels or arms.Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you.May your chains set lightly upon you and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen. SA

Transform

There are now 20 pre-reg's and 2/3 of them are first time Appleseeders!
Based on skill level, 40% of them appear to be first time shooters!
Please sign up immediately, even if you can only help out for one day!

Ventura-Steve

I commit to helping on Saturday and Sunday.  I just completed my third Appleseed last weekend and scored rifleman with iron sights.  I have been a very active shooter for decades (30 years of shooting experience).  I am prior military (5 years as a USN Gunner's Mate).  Received my CAR in 1991.

I would love to help on the line.

Transform

Quote from: Ventura-Steve on March 29, 2013, 12:18:47 AM
I commit to helping on Saturday and Sunday.

I would love to help on the line.

Thank you. PM inbound.
More help is still needed folks!

Justin

I'm a little rusty but, I will see if I can be there Sunday.
"Le médiocrité est l'ennemi de la parfaite." -

"We have too many high sounding words, and too few actions that correspond with them" - Abigail Adams

California Appleseed
http://www.facebook.com/pages/California-Appleseed/203137793037851