News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

2nd Amendment Rally on April 19, 2013

Started by jerryinoregon, March 13, 2013, 05:20:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jerryinoregon

Hey everyone,
Just wanted to let you know what we have been up to here in NE Oregon. Since the start of the year we have had two pretty well attended rallies that i have hosted in Pendleton and Hermiston.These rallies were conducted in concert with the rallies in Salem since it was too far for alot of people to drive. We have had some media attention at each event and have recieved letters from several of our elected representatives in support of our efforts. Our next rally is scheduled for pendleton on April 19. I have challenged everyone at our rallies to get thier families and friends involved and get them on the phones. Hand them yours if you have too. I would like to have an appleseed contingent at our rallly in pendleton on 4-19 if possible. I would like to have a speaker as well to come tell the appleseed story for  few minutes as well. If you are interested please give me a call at 541-561-4677.
Jerry Hennings
NRA Instructor/Recruiter
Oregon CHL Instructor
Utah CHL instructor
Front Sight Ambassador
Appleseed cook(208)
He that Hath No Sword Let Him Sell His Garment and Buy One- Luke 22:34

....from my cold dead hands....

molon labe

Transform

Jerry, we have Appleseeds scheduled for April 20-21 in Waitsburg, WA and Yakima, WA. Our ability to get someone out to Pendleton on the 19th will probably depend on whether the instructors for those nearby events need to work on Friday, before they drive east for the weekend. Of course, we hope some of the folks rallying in Hermiston and Pendleton will register for the nearby Waitsburg shoot, so they can hear the whole Story!

Waitsburg, April 20-21:  http://www.eventbrite.com/event/5326820664

Another possibility might be to schedule a LibertySeed in your area on the evening of April 26, since a bunch of instructors will be driving out I-84 on the 26th, towards the KD clinic in Vale, OR on April 27-28. If that sounds like a good option to you, we would ask you to reserve a room at the local library (or any similar location) for 2 hours that evening, and to promote the event locally. One week after the Rally, we might get a really good turnout!

Let us know what you think.

jerryinoregon

Yeah i am planning to be at the shoot in waitsburg. I also wanted to get some interest going at the rally to fill up all of the shoots in the coming months.
He that Hath No Sword Let Him Sell His Garment and Buy One- Luke 22:34

....from my cold dead hands....

molon labe