News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

appleseed on TV

Started by Gerico, March 08, 2013, 02:35:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gerico

On Feb 20, the Outdoor Channel presented an episode of "Shooting Gallery"  devoted to Appleseed.  Unfortunately I missed this show and cannot locate any internet site that has it recorded.  Can anyone help?

Prone to Knit

Gerico,

I searched the internet again yesterday and it's not up. Scout will talk with Michael Bane to see if they'll put the episode online and see if we can use it for promotions somehow.

Michael Bane, however, has been practically living at the capitol in Denver, in constant meetings with legislators, attending rallys, etc. We saw him Monday at the capitol and he is extremely busy and involved trying to protect our second amendment rights.

He did speak today at the capitol and his letter was also read before the senate. If these current anti-gun bills are passed, Outdoor Channel will move out of Colorado. We may be hit with a lot of companies moving out of state.

Michael's focus right now is the capitol. It may take some time to get an answer from him about the Appleseed episode.

As soon as we know anything, we will post it. A lot of people haven't seen the show yet.

Kim
"We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm." - George Orwell
That's why I knit for our troops.
http://coversandsoles.org