News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

FRED IS SHOOTBOSSING! Pittsburg, KS Appleseed Apr 20-21

Started by Lomshek, March 01, 2013, 07:53:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lomshek

Howdy everyone!

Update #2 - Fred made the trip and was a great teacher! Check out the AAR and don't miss the next one (dates TBD). http://appleseedinfo.org/smf/index.php?topic=35230.0

UPDATE! - Fred himself is making the trip to KS to run the firing line! This will be a rare chance to learn from the Jedi Master. It's not too late to sign up. We have room for another 10-15 shooters.

For those interested in coming we have a covered firing line with a concrete floor that can accommodate up to 30 shooters if we like each other (20 or so if we don't).

Here are a few shots from some of our previous Appleseeds we've hosted.

Hopefully we can turn out this many Riflemen again!

Roger Lomshek
Bone Creek Gun Club competition director

Reach

Roger,
You mean no more gravel rash?  My sons and I still talk about Pittsburg.  We may check back about going next month.

Regards,
Reach-David Montalvo

Lomshek

Hi David! Yeah we've made a number of improvements to the range including a concrete pad for the length of the firing line and a large steel roof.

It would be great to have you and the family back again. Hopefully we'll have an update asap from our instructors.

Aside from AS shoots you (and anyone else) is welcome to message me your email and I'll keep you updated about other range events worth driving for. We have a kids club (free) we're starting up and host occasional rimfire "combat" shoots and other fun stuff.

I hosted an NRA instructors training session recently and about 10 area shooters are now certified instructors with the intent of holding BSA authorized shoots for scouts.

Lomshek

Lomshek