News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Rally in Salem today

Started by Kimber Custom, February 08, 2013, 10:34:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kimber Custom

No clue how many people were actually there but I set up my table at 9:30 and didn't stop talking until 2:30. Had a full stack of Red & Green coats that were all handed out. Half the stack of Bloody Butchery and a big stack of tri-folds and bookmarks.

We seemed to be very well received with people waiting to hear what we had to say. Several people asked about bringing Appleseed to their range and at least two possible DAR's. I have a feeling DRRC is going to have a few walk-on's tomorrow.

Thanks much for the extra support from Mister Clark, Transform, Josh and Audrey.

A little later in the day

George Hacker

Great work doing promotions, Kimber Custom.  I'm sure your efforts will bear fruit.

ShadowMan
Tell your Pacific Northwest facebook friends to "like" and post in the Northwest Region Project Appleseed page.

"You can't miss fast enough..."  "Aim small, miss small."