News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Want to Have an IBC?

Started by George Hacker, January 27, 2013, 01:13:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

George Hacker

Idaho instructors and IITs:

There is interest in having an IBC somewhere in Montana, possibly Great Falls.  If you would be interested in attending, please express your interest and get involved in the discussion and the planning.  They would like to have the IBC sometime before Patriot's Day weekend so everyone will be ready to run the shoots at that time.  Here is the relevant thread:  https://appleseedinfo.org/smf/index.php?topic=33792.0

If you haven't been to an IBC, I would highly recommend it.  I went to my first IBC earlier this month and it was very worthwhile.  I learned a lot of things and it helped fill in the gaps in my learning that I didn't learn on the Appleseed Trail.

ShadowMan
Tell your Pacific Northwest facebook friends to "like" and post in the Northwest Region Project Appleseed page.

"You can't miss fast enough..."  "Aim small, miss small."

George Hacker

East Idaho Instructors and IITs:

There is an Instructor Boot Camp coming to Great Falls, Montana on the weekend of March 16-17, 2013.  This will be a great opportunity to learn how to be a more effective storyteller.  You will also learn how to teach rifle marksmanship better as well.

Get in on the fun and sign up soon.  The IBC has been scheduled for Northwest Region instructors in Idaho and Montana (of course Wyoming and the Dakotas are welcome to come if they so desire).  This IBC needs you to be a success.

Eventbrite registration:  http://www.eventbrite.com/event/5547410454

ShadowMan
Tell your Pacific Northwest facebook friends to "like" and post in the Northwest Region Project Appleseed page.

"You can't miss fast enough..."  "Aim small, miss small."