News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Want to Have an IBC?

Started by George Hacker, January 22, 2013, 02:03:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

m1awolf

I just registered and will be there.
A Prince whose character is thus marked by every act which may define a Tyrant, is unfit to be the ruler of a free people.

hawkhavn

Well, there is an airplane ticket with my name on it for 14 days from now.
I'll be in mid-day Friday with a Monday departure.
Let's see how many folks we can add in the next two weeks.

HH
Criticism is the only known antidote to error.  David Brin

What a nation has done, a nation can aspire to.
Dr. Jerry Pournelle

Throughout history, poverty is the normal condition of man. Advances which permit this norm to be exceeded — here and there, now and then — are the work of an extremely small minority, frequently despised, often condemned, and almost always opposed by all right-thinking people. Whenever this tiny minority is kept from creating, or (as sometimes happens) is driven out of a society, the people then slip back into abject poverty.

This is known as "bad luck."
---Robert Anson Heinlein

"Great things have been effected by a few men well conducted." - George Rogers Clark

"Appleseed is a safe place to learn because they care. They have the confidence and serenity of spring gardeners." 1IV on AR15.com

Kaiser Leib

I just signed up and will be there.
When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.
-Edmund Burke

I would prefer a rope of sand to shackles of iron.

peterlandsiedel

I just bought my ticket for the IBC. Looking forward to seeing all of you again.

On a side note, I'm also going to the Appleseed in Coeur d'Alene this coming weekend (the 9th and the 10th), anyone else going?

hawkhavn

We're down to 6 days and still have some slots open.
Get signed up now. If the fee is an issue, drop me a PM!

HH
Criticism is the only known antidote to error.  David Brin

What a nation has done, a nation can aspire to.
Dr. Jerry Pournelle

Throughout history, poverty is the normal condition of man. Advances which permit this norm to be exceeded — here and there, now and then — are the work of an extremely small minority, frequently despised, often condemned, and almost always opposed by all right-thinking people. Whenever this tiny minority is kept from creating, or (as sometimes happens) is driven out of a society, the people then slip back into abject poverty.

This is known as "bad luck."
---Robert Anson Heinlein

"Great things have been effected by a few men well conducted." - George Rogers Clark

"Appleseed is a safe place to learn because they care. They have the confidence and serenity of spring gardeners." 1IV on AR15.com

kc2jmn

as some one that has never gone to a Appleseed i had a great time this weekend it was nice to meet every one and listen to there POV on Appleseed and shooting. i will be working very hard to get my riflemen during the April shoot here in Great Falls MT. Also a big thanks to Countree for putting the weekend together and a huge thanks to  hawkhavn for putting up with us for 2 days. hope to see every one at the next shoot in April