News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Monterey, CA?

Started by Countree, January 13, 2013, 11:29:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Countree

Are there any AS events around Monterey, CA scheduled?

I have a Marine Nephew, that I think needs to attend an Appleseed!

I am obviously not familiar with the area and I appreciate any and all the help that you guys have for me.

I will try and check back to see what is going on!

Thank You!

NorCal22Gal

north to Castro Valley, east to Sacramento, Fresno, Lemoore, northeast to Red Bluff, south to San Luis Obispo....not sure which would be closest to him, or which would have one in the time line you are looking for.  Castro Valley is next month.  Sacramento has one this month...19-20 (in fact Sacramento has one every month) not sure of Fresno or Lemoore or San Luis, Red Bluff has one in March.

Countree

That sounds promising. Thank you for the reply.

I do not know what his schedule is exactly but I know that he will be there for a while. The biggest problem that I can see is the logistics of getting him there and having the equipment that he will need for AS.

From one instructor to any other, I could use a hand on this one. He has no rifle and no vehicle to get him to an event. However, I think that he needs AS and that he will enjoy it also.

Nero

Castro Valley is the closest, there's still plenty of room for the February shoot.  We'll make sure he gets loaner equipment.
"Those who profess to favor freedom, and yet depreciate agitation, are men who want crops without plowing up the ground. They want rain without thunder and lightning. They want the ocean without the awful roar of its many waters." —Frederick Douglass