News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Alexandria, Mn 2013 Dates

Started by JOEMORGAN, January 04, 2013, 02:16:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JOEMORGAN

The Annual meeting of the Alexandria Gun Club was tonite and I secured some firm dates for AS events.

April 20-21st

June 15-16th

October 12-13th

Also the State high school Shoot is June 8th-9th in Alexandria and I'll try and work on getting a booth/table for this event.

I'm a board member now for the club and have been placed in charge of the AS events. Let me know what paperwork needs to be filled out. The club will be charging a range fee for non club members of $5 an event.

Deb and myself plan on working both the 4H shoot and Constitution fest in Alex in Sept.

Finally I promise to get going on the newsletter ...recently have been very busy with my other liberty related endeavors.....

Mike(JOEMORGAN)
"Man did not enter society to be worse off, or to have fewer rights, but rather to have those rights better secured" --Thomas Paine

"Humanity has won it's battle, Liberty has a country" --Marquis de Lafayette

"These are not men, but devils" --Colonel Francisco de Paula-Milan, Mexican Army, Camerone 30 April 1863

AFTERMATH

"We intend to produce men who are able to light a fire for Liberty in men's minds, and make them the finest rifle marksmanship Instructors on the planet." - Son of Martha

"Tyrants rise and fall, but tyranny lasts forever." -Me

[What kind of megalomaniac quotes himself?]

BuzzG

AFTERMATH

Update:  the April 20-21, event has been cancelled.

If you were interested in this event, please consider attending either Hinckley or Rochester this same weekend. 
Or check into the June event at this location.

"We intend to produce men who are able to light a fire for Liberty in men's minds, and make them the finest rifle marksmanship Instructors on the planet." - Son of Martha

"Tyrants rise and fall, but tyranny lasts forever." -Me

[What kind of megalomaniac quotes himself?]

JOEMORGAN

I've got two others that plan on attending Alex but haven't pre-registered. Brings the total to 6.....I wrote all the area newspapers, visited a couple of them, and dropped off filers/trifolds....in Glenwwood, Starbuck, Osakis, Long Prairie, Little Falls, and Brainerd this week(had a graduation up in Brainerd Thurs). Spoke to quite a bit of folks
"Man did not enter society to be worse off, or to have fewer rights, but rather to have those rights better secured" --Thomas Paine

"These are not men, but devils" --Colonel Francisco de Paula-Milan, Mexican Army, Camerone 30 April 1863

JOEMORGAN

Have 6 shooters with a possible 3 additional one day shooters. There are some local conflict with graduation parties and the boy scout campout up north this coming weekend. Speaking with some potential October shooters the ammo outage is a big problem.

Mike Woodcock

In Rochester in April, We had AS instructors bring ammo to sell to ASers so that everyone could shoot.  We also made that fact known to folks in our advertising.