News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

New Year's Announcement

Started by Reformed Redneck, January 01, 2013, 09:33:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Reformed Redneck

To all of our friends an co-laborers in Appleseed,

The New Year brings new opportunities and changes for all of us.

I need to inform you that as of today, January 1, I have resigned my position as State Coordinator for the State of Idaho. In addition to this, I and my family will be taking a sabbatical of undetermined length from the organization. This has been an unhappy and difficult decision to make, and has been coming for quite some time. The two reasons for this are simple: time and money. Or perhaps it would be more accurate to say the lack thereof. We live in a part of the State where the economy cratered over five years ago. It continues to show rather lackluster signs of life, and little promise of improvement. As a consequence I have had to realign our priorities and commitments to fit reality, with the hope that the local economy may actually rebound at some point.

It is our intention to continue in the ongoing Fight for Liberty, just as we have done for many years. For us, at this time, this means concentrating on things more local where we can perhaps have more impact at a closer proximity, and at a financial cost that we might be able to maintain.

We will miss working the lines of our events with you all. The last six years have been filled with lots of challenges, some success, and a great abundance of good memories. We have gotten to know some of you quite well, and have appreciated everyone's contributions in furthering and growing Appleseed in our state and region. We know we are leaving what we labored for in good hands.

We will continue to 7th step, just as we taught many of you to do. Project Appleseed is a very good and innovative means to wake up our countrymen. If Liberty is to survive, we all must continue to use all of the tools available to us to renew the appreciation, the fire, and love of Liberty in those around us. Riflemen, after all, recognize the significance and importance of persistence, adaptation, and the will to overcome. We cannot afford to lose. We must win. May God give us mercy and strength to do so.

We welcome continued communications with any of you who wish to do so. Do not hesitate to contact any of us. And, if you happen to be in the neighborhood, feel welcome to drop by the Redneck Manor for a visit.

We hope to see you a little farther down the road.

With best regards,
Reformed Redneck
I'll keep my faith, my family, my church, my liberty, my property, my money...oh, and my guns. You can keep the chains.

"...Of Zebulon, such as went forth to battle, expert in war, with all instruments of war...which could keep rank: they were not of double heart..."

Johnnyappleseed

Larry ,thank you for your contributions to liberty , your efforts and those of the Redneck family are valued and appreciated .
We wish you the best for your future and hopefully circumstances will allow you to accomplish those things required.

Again thank you for your service and please keep in touch .
Nothing in the world can take the place of Persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent. The slogan 'Press On' has solved and always will solve the problems of the human race.
Calvin Coolidge

2 clicks low

I want to thank you and your family and wish you better times.
2cl
"Semper Fritos" 1st. Chicago Chairborne