News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

"Progressive" Lexington-Concord-Battle Road Powerpoint map needed

Started by Unbridled Liberty, December 28, 2012, 12:50:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Unbridled Liberty

Have an indoor 'seed coming up, as well as a Libraryseed where I will have a Powerpoint protector available.  I would like a Powerpoint map that does not have all the arrows and wording on it like the NPS PDF map.  I'm looking for a map that starts out plain on Powerpoint slide#1 and adds one event at a time with each progressive slide.  Hope that makes sense.  Anybody have such an animal?

UL
For Liberty, each Freeman Strives
As its a Gift of God
And for it willing yield their Lives
And Seal it with their Blood

Thrice happy they who thus resign
Into the peacefull Grave
Much better there, in Death Confin'd
Than a Surviving Slave

This Motto may adorn their Tombs,
(Let tyrants come and view)
"We rather seek these silent Rooms
Than live as Slaves to You"

Lemuel Haynes, 1775

Unbridled Liberty

No responses so I'm doing it myself; it will be a PowerPoint with a series of about 7 maps based on the NPS maps.  Should have it done this week.  Anybody who wants a set please  PM me with your email.

UL
As its a Gift of God

Into the peacefull Grave
Than a Surviving Slave

Lemuel Haynes, 1775

SPQR

What you could do is use prezi instead of powerpoint and the zoom function will allow you to focus on one area.
"It is amazing to watch the intricate dance of the Indiana instructors playing off each other's strengths. No ego involved. Just doing what needs to be done by the person best suited to do it to give the shooters what they need." - Miki

"Indiana rules!" - Nero

"We all need Bedford." - brianheeter

Unbridled Liberty

Quote from: SPQR on January 06, 2013, 04:35:54 PM
What you could do is use prezi instead of powerpoint and the zoom function will allow you to focus on one area.

Yes, you could.  Send me the link when you are done.   ;)

UL
As its a Gift of God

Into the peacefull Grave
Than a Surviving Slave

Lemuel Haynes, 1775

SPQR

Sorry, using prezi for a different Appleseed related project now.  Assign some poor, unwitting Kentuckian to do it.
"It is amazing to watch the intricate dance of the Indiana instructors playing off each other's strengths. No ego involved. Just doing what needs to be done by the person best suited to do it to give the shooters what they need." - Miki

"Indiana rules!" - Nero

"We all need Bedford." - brianheeter

Gear Head Patriot

I've been tossing the idea around of creating a simplified battle road map both our library seeds, and appleseeds.  If you've worked something up I'd sure like to see it. 

Unbridled Liberty

I have uploaded my whole Libertyseed presentation v1.0 to Dropbox.  The progressive map series is embedded in the presentation.  I made this "PowerPoint" with LibreOffice (free @ http://www.libreoffice.org/).  Be aware that it is 35 MB and it is a work in progress.  If you want a copy, just PM me and include your email address.

UL
As its a Gift of God

Into the peacefull Grave
Than a Surviving Slave

Lemuel Haynes, 1775

scuzzy

Quote from: Unbridled Liberty on March 15, 2013, 06:39:13 PM
I have uploaded my whole Libertyseed presentation v1.0 to Dropbox.  The progressive map series is embedded in the presentation.  I made this "PowerPoint" with LibreOffice (free @ http://www.libreoffice.org/).  Be aware that it is 35 MB and it is a work in progress.  If you want a copy, just PM me and include your email address.

UL

PM Incoming - I'll get it and post it to our server for future downloads.

And yes, please people, get out of the MS Office junk and get LibreOffice. I use it daily and it's pretty good stuff. I can open/edit Office files 95% of the time perfectly, only have problems when it's in the docx format. Have y'all read the junk Bill Gates is spouting recently? Reason enough to give up MS Office in itself.
An Armed Society is a polite society. Heinlein.

FreedomV

Illegitimi non carborundum

scuzzy

Quote from: FreedomV on November 06, 2013, 07:03:39 AM
Is there a server link now?
Thanks
sg

Not sure to tell you the truth - been so long ago when this thread was done I can't remember if I ever received a copy for our server or not. I'll PM UL and see.
An Armed Society is a polite society. Heinlein.

Unbridled Liberty

As of today, I have sent the Dropbox link to everyone who has requested a copy.  If anybody has not received it, check your spam folder.  If it's not there, let me know.  You can email me directly at unbridledliberty@yahoo.com

UL
As its a Gift of God

Into the peacefull Grave
Than a Surviving Slave