News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Hear Ye, Hear Ye! CA has a new Red Hat!

Started by Rocket Man, December 18, 2012, 02:57:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rocket Man

My fellow Appleseeders,

Let it be known that Jacob, or pennys dad for long, has earned and accepted his Red Hat on 15 December.  Our numbers increase, our cause is just, our purpose is clear.  ^:)^

To Jacob, well done!  My thanks again for your help so far, and on to bigger things.   O0
... if ever a mistaken complaisance leads them to sacrifice their privileges, or the well-meaning assertors of them, they will deserve bondage, and soon will find themselves in chains. -- Joseph Warren (anon)

George Hacker

Congratulations, pennys dad, on earning your red hat.  Well done! O0

ShadowMan
Tell your Pacific Northwest facebook friends to "like" and post in the Northwest Region Project Appleseed page.

"You can't miss fast enough..."  "Aim small, miss small."

Barbie

Barbie
(812)-290-4738
barbie_bedel@yahoo.com

Indiana Appleseed:  Farm Bred, Brass Fed

Lord make me fast and accurate. Let my aim be true, and my hands faster than those who would seek to destroy me.  Grant me victory over my foes, and those  that wish to do harm to me and mine. Let not my last thought be if I only had my Gun; and Lord if today is truly the day that you take me home, let me die in a pile of empty brass.

Johnnyappleseed

Nothing in the world can take the place of Persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent. The slogan 'Press On' has solved and always will solve the problems of the human race.
Calvin Coolidge

Psych Doc

Jacob,

You have been performing at (and above) the typical Red Hat level for a long time, glad it's now official!  ^:)^

All the best,
Robert

Gunman Doc

Congrats, Jacob!

I thought you did a great job as an instructor at my first AS in Azusa back in October.  I look forward to working alongside you and learning from you in the future. 

See you on the trail,

Joe
"It does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds. "
--Samuel Adams

"Ten people who speak make more noise than ten thousand who are silent."
― Napoleon Bonaparte

pennys dad

GasMask

Congrats!    I'm just an appleseed fan but I always thought that Jacob was already a red hat.  Just goes to show his dedication.

O0