News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Local San Diego Help Needed

Started by George Hacker, December 18, 2012, 01:52:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

George Hacker

San Diego area instructors and IITs,

We need some help at the upcoming Dulzura shoot on December 29-30.  We have a sold out shoot with 29 shooters and 8 of them are children 12 and under.  Currently we have 4 instructors (including myself) signed up to work the shoot.  Only 3 of those attending have had previous Appleseed experience.  We could use a couple more instructors to make the shoot go more smoothly and safely.  Even if you could only help on Saturday (we have 10 Saturday only shooters at this point, but some may change to shoot both days).

Also I am border raiding from Washington State so it would be a pleasure to meet more of the San Diego crew so I could put faces with names.

Thank you for your consideration,

ShadowMan

PS:  Here's the sign-up-to-help-instruct link for your convenience:  https://appleseedinfo.org/tips/sign-up-shoot-verify.php?eventid=627&range=South+Bay+Rod+and+Gun+Club&state=CA&city=Dulzura&eventdate=2012-12-29
Tell your Pacific Northwest facebook friends to "like" and post in the Northwest Region Project Appleseed page.

"You can't miss fast enough..."  "Aim small, miss small."

Woodman

George Hacker

Thank you, Woodman, Athena 1775, and Gunman Doc.  We have our staffing needs met because of your willingness to help.  I'm looking forward to meeting you all and working with you in Dulzura in a week and a half.

ShadowMan
Tell your Pacific Northwest facebook friends to "like" and post in the Northwest Region Project Appleseed page.

"You can't miss fast enough..."  "Aim small, miss small."